EAT ANY TIME REVIEW

Hello folks,
I am gonna share diffrent kinda review today weather is "beauty blogger"  or "fashion blogger" everyone love to eat & food should be healthy to maintain the fitness, many people dnt like the concept of dieting coz empty stomach is not good for health. So hear is the thing who are health conscious. "Who loves to it meanwhile wants to stay fit."
.
E
AT ANY TIME
AS the name says it's own story, they are protein bar with lots of nutrition, protein, which will keep our stomach full, the bars are full of nuts, oats, almonds & cashew with other healthy ingredients.
.
They came in very different flavors as you will definitely enjoy them.
.
I tasted "butterscotch" flavour pack which contains five variant of taste bar.
.
1} bambaiya chat
2} peanut butter and honey
3} butterscotch
4} orange
5} mango & ginger
.
.
My experience:
I love these protein bars, as they taste very different & excited too, I enjoyed all the bars except mango & ginger {coz I am not ginger person} eat any time proof that healthy food can be tasty, really appreciate them. I bought from Amazon & delivery came in 4 days. My fav are bambiya chat as I never tasted "solid form chat" very different experience. & Butterscotch too. & They are affordable too.
.
.
Price/ quantity
250rs / 5 bar{each bar 50}
.
Pro:
Healthy
Tasty
Travel friendly
Affordable
.
.
Cons:
They have preservatives,{ it's a con for me coz if it is related to health, preservatives are not healthy}

Comments

Popular Posts