Review on Sugar 09 better call me salmon

Gd evening beautiful people out there,

As I promised I am gonna review lipstick for a "weak" 7 days 7 lipstick.

So let's start with 1st day 1st lipstick, I am starting with nude colour, though I am not at all nude colour person bt my husband like when I wear nude shades. So today I am gonna review a lipstick from
"sugar cosmetics" @ in the range from its a pout time vivid lipstick 09 - better call salmon.
.
.
Packaging:
Its come in very beautiful matte finish cardboard with the details, & inner the lipstick it self come very unique it's not round kinda shape it's rectangle matte finish with the print of shade name. I really liked that they maintained shade name in lipstick itself, it is easy & convinent. Lipstick glide very smoothly & lid is very tight so it is very convenient for travels, it won't open in handbag is very good pro for me.
.
.
My experience:
As I have dry lipstick matte lipstick make my lips more dry, bt sugar @ is one of thoes they not only gave good look to lips bt also take care of your lips by hydrating the texture of lipstick is very creamy so lips dosent get dry out, at the same time it gave a semi matte finish look, I choose the shade 09 better call salmon is a nice clr, mauve pink kinda is suits very well to indian skin tone. It stays for 4 to 5 hours perfect without smudging, after 5 hours it starts fading. If you eat oily food it will fade from middle.
.
.
.
Price / quantity
599/ 3.5 g
** Mostly on discounted on there website & @nykaa
.
Availability:
@sugar @nyka @amazon
.
.
Self life:
2 years
.
.
Pro:
+ Dosent make your lip dry
+ Dosent smudge
+ Semi matte with creamy finish
+ 4 to 5 hour long last
+ Travel friendly
.

Con:
- it starts fade from middle after having meal.
- it's transfer { it is not non transferable}

Comments

Popular Posts