Amato crafts & bakes

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there, as you guys know I am search of organi natural things, whether it skincare or people, pure is always good.

In this journey of search I connecting such beautiful soul's, I am really happy to see sweet & innocent people are still out there.

So today I am gonna share a story of beautiful lady, the lady behind @amato. Where some womens are struggle for there rights, I am happy to see some women are doing what they wanted to do & they are getting support too, so let's support each other & make a pure organic world.


The amato have wast range of skincare products which are 100%organic, natural ,100% chemical free, Handmade & offcource cruelty free

About @amato crafts & bakes
The beautiful lady behind this is Sivaranjani Ganapathy, a 26 year old lady with all the dreams. she take care of Manufacturing, packing etc  & with support of her family
Agilan - her husband takes care of Marketing & Customer relationship :)
They  operate from Coimbatore and procure most of there raw materials from there own farms
There motive is "There is so much mother nature has to offer us, most of us are unaware of it ! chemical free products is what all desire, so did I. The motive is just to give Natural/Organic products that works for everyone in everyway :)
 They have been into Baking since 2013, that was when Amato was launched. They Launched the skin care range on August 2017
.
More power to women power, happy to see women in charge.
.
So few days back I received some of products from amato. I have been using too, as I hope you saw on my stories:

So what I got:
1} skin lightning glow pack
2} coca magic soap
3} stop bugging me (organic insect repellent)
4} rejuvenation therapy serum

* All are sample size pack

For first impression keep an eye on my Insta stories, detail review will be soon, stay tune stay update & keep supporting.


Comments

Popular Posts