Review on Glamisha glamorous you face wash

Hello floks,
People say let's keep it best for last so I did same, this review I am doing after approx 25 days later after its reach me, I am so in love with this face wash, I decided to use more & more & still I want to use, so this from brand called "GLAMISHA glamorous you". If you dnt know about this brand you can check I wrote detail about brand.
.
.
Key ingredients:
Purified water
Sodium lauryl sulphate
Sodium lauryl ethur sulphate
Glycerin
Cocodiehanalamide
Aloe vera
Cocaamido Prophyl betain
Perfume
Licorice extract
Mulberry extract
Carbopol
Methylchloroisothiazolinore & methylsothiazolinone
Dl panthenol
CI42090
.
.
Direction of use:
* Use warm water to rinse your face, apply glamisha face wash, rub with your fingers in circular motion making sure to wash away all traus of your dirt & oil use a towel to pat your face dry it.
.
.
Self life: approx 2 year
.
.
Quantity / price:
100g / 350
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a tube with tic_ toe lid, lid is very tight so no problem on leakage or anything else, package is very convenient. You can carry everywhere, outer package is made of cardboard with all the details, inner tube also have all the details.
.
.
Fragrance:
I liked the fragrance it not girly or men type of the "index"fragrance is really cool"& it stays on your face around 2 hours bt doesn't bother you.
.
.
Consistency:
The consistency is aqua colour runny gel type, it create nice lether & remove all the dirt & oil nicely.
.
.
Pro:
#parabenfree
# dosent make my skin dry ( I have dry skin )
# no breakouts
# travel friendly
# pocket worthey
# one tube can run approx one & half month if use twice so quantity is thumbs up.
.
.
Cons:
- it contains sulphate
.
.
My experience:
So as you guys know I have dry skin, & I am really picky when it comes to face wash, I fell in love with this face wash as it dosent make my skin more dry, or gave any patchyness or breakouts. Just take coinsize of amount face wash apply in wet skin & rinseoff volla you have perfect cleanse soft smooth face. Even I like the unsex fragrance of it which attracts me, this come in 100g which can use easily around 2 months so offcource money friendly, I ll repurchase it for sure. Do give a try if you need a good face wash with harmful chemical free

Comments

Popular Posts