Review on Ethnic jewellery by vithyas.knickknack

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,

Hope you guys really doing well, we live in such a world where "money matters" very few people are work for there happiness not for earnings, I m happy that I came to meet someone,
vithya venkatesan is the owner of this page. Its an online store. She operate from kanchipuram tamilnadu.  She actually run my family business silk saree manufacturer and wholesaler. She just  started this jewellery like  8 months back. She  did MBA graduate from Singapore.
Her thoughts - "Many askd me why im not working in corporate offices and doing this business instead. I jus wat to do what makes me happy. Money can be earned in many ways. There is so much joy when someone says they liked my products."
.
The jewellery are affordable & light weighted, quality wise they dint did any compromise the provide best quality.@vithyas.knickknack
.
I got 3 peice of jewellery:
1} afgani double layerd earing -200/-
2} single earing (light weight) 65/-
3} aqua colour oxidized pendent with earing - 200/- .
My experience:
They have so many choices that I got confused which should I pick, they are very affordable which I like the most, they gave good attention to packaging & quality , I just fell in love with the "pendent" that my fav from there collection. As they are from kanchipuram & I live in chennai the delivery came less then 24 hours. They do ship all over india & shipping charges are just "70" not much like others.
P.s _ I am not paid for review all the words are mine, no one forced me.

#jewellery #traditionlook #ethnic #ethenicjewellery #oxidisedjewellery #pendent #aquapendent #afganiearings #affordableprice #affordablejewelry #vithyasjewellery #chennaiblogger #indianblogger #mybeautydreamz #kanchipuram

Comments

Popular Posts