Ithy-adee saree look

Good afternoon beautiful people out there,
So it all about yesterday night, I wore this beautiful maheshwari cotton silk from @ithyadee saree is soft like cotton & when I started draping pleets just felt in place as so easily that I haven't put any extra effort, as this is very beautiful "peach & golden color " I wanted to give something different touch so I just paired up with "red floral print with white base blouse" & red kiss proof matt lipstick 001 from @lovecolorbar  kajal & eyeliner from @lorealindia &  big afgani earings & mangal sutra, I love this simple bt elegant &/classy look what about you guys? What do you think about this look.? #sareeismyootd #sareeindia #sareelove #ethnicsaree #traditionalsaree #cottonsaree #cottonsilksaree #maheshwaricottonsilksarees #ithyadee #swag #sareeswag #chennaiblogger #indianblogger #mybeautydreamz #myootd #ootd #proudindian #sareeculture

Comments

Popular Posts