Review on art silk saree from NOMANO FABRICS

Hello lovelies,
So today I am going to introduce & review very different thing then my other review.
It is all about my my new "initiative" #sareeismyootd so as you can know what I mean, I am going to detail review about this saree.
.
.
This saree I got from nomano FABRICS
.
So about NOMANO FABRICS:
The brand owner is " Syed properietoru" The brand is operating from chennai,
& They started clothing business from last September & they are four member team. As they are direct deal from manufacturer that's why all the products are very affordable. There motive is To server middle class with affordable price, there main source of business is whatsaap they have group where they always keep update with wide range of saree with details & price. So whenever which saree you like to buy can just whatsaap they dnt do delay atall to send the product.
.
.
.
My experience:
The saree came to me within 4 days, my package came from Delhi to chennai & I got in four days so this really quick delivery. The saree as perfect as shown in pic not even colour difference so it's impressive. They send me "ART SILK SAREE" the work is so fine. With this range of price finding out saree for evening out or lil get to gather is really tuff. So they are producing such fine quality.
.
.
.
Saree details:
*Dharini Silk Sarees*

# Fabric: Saree - Art Silk, Blouse - Art Silk
# Size: Saree Length With Running # Blouse - 6.3 Mtr
# Work: Printed

Quality:
By judging with price quality is super fine so I give big thumbs up.
.
.
Price:
499+70 (70 is for shipping in india)
.
.
.
For contact or place on order: Whatsapp @9003807458
Or else you can ask them to add there group for keep updating by new desgin of sarees, chuddidhar with price ( if you even buy you can get add there whatsaap group is treat for eyes for specially girls who love clothes)
.
.
P.s _ I am not paid to promote this saree so all views are my own & honest. Not forces by anyone.
.
.
Imp notice:
* The jweallary in the pic is my own collection not sended by any brand.
                             &
*I am really exited to wear this beautiful saree bt due to heavy rain in chennai we are stuck in our homes. So when it get clear. I love to outing by wearing this beautiful saree.


Comments

Popular Posts