REVIEW ON FADLOR NATURLICH "EXOTIC HERBAL INFUSION" bathing bar

Hello lovelies,
As you know guys 20 days ago this soap from fadlor reached me,& I started using from very first day. So hear is detail review on soap. If you dnt know about this brand so plz read my previous post "introduction to fadlor" it will be in my timeline.
.
.
.
Key ingredients:
* Turmeric
* Oldenlandia corymbsa
* Indian banyan
* Indian fig tree
* peepal tree
* Indian laural
* Indian gooseberry
* Red sandalwood
* Vivtiver
* Indian cotus root
* Indian madder
* Aromatic ginger
* Agarwood
* Coconut oil
* Aroma base in q.s
.
.
.
.
How to use
Wet skin apply to foam lather, rinse clean.
.
.
.
Claims:
Cleanse & hydrate the skin making it soft, supple & smooth.
.
.
.
Details maintained on packaging:
* Tested on human skin for dermatological saftey & found to be safe
* Natural ingredients can be allergic to some people patch test recommend before use.
* For external use only
* Avoid contact with eyes if contact occurs wash with plenty of waters.
.
.
Quantity/ price:
125g / 325
.
.
.
Best before use:
Use before 9 months from manufactur.
.
.
Packaging:
The packaging were very luxurious, I loved how they send me the package, it was two layerd box nicely raped & soap also have 2 layerd paper cover one is outer with all the details & 2nd with protective transparent.
.
.
.
.
Fragrance:
I personally loved the soap the fragrance it smells like organic turmeric sandalwood.  It was not too strong, it lingers for good 3 to 4 hours.
.
.
.
.
My experience:
I m impressed the outcome of soap, ingredients list is very impressive & doesn't make my skin dry, it smells really good & it leathers really well, though it sulphate free it leathers like wow. And the important thing is they do manufacture the product once they got order confirmed this really great. So I am quite happy with this product & for sure I ll give a big thumbs upp & I ll repurchase for sure.
.
.
.
Pros
+ Fresh
+ 100%vegan
+ Goodness of multiple herb
+ Not tested on animal
+ Handmade
+ No harsh chemical
+ They do manufacture the product once the oder get confirmed which takes approx 5 days to reach. The soap which they sended me manufacture 14th Oct & I got at 20 Oct really great.
.
.
.
Cons:
Nothing I found.

Comments

Popular Posts