Fabeya _ fabulous you ORGANIC LEMON GEL

Gd evening beautiful people out there, how are you all, hope you guys doing well,

Two days back I introduce a brand @ so I am gonna detail review of there first product "ORGANIC LEMON GEL"
.
.
Its reached me 15 days back, & I am applying this regularly after bath as moisturizing gel, & I rinse it after 3 to 5 min, I use this twice a day morning & night after bath so I guss it's inaf time to judge this product.
.
.
Key ingredients:
* Purified aqua
* Aloe vera juice
* TEA
* Lemon extract
* Phenoxyethanol
* Natural fragrance
.
.
Caution:
* A herbal formulation for external use only, keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
.
.
How to use :
* Use small dallop in a circulation fashion on face body for gentle exfoliation. Can use with fingertips on skin, rinse off with warm water with in 5 minute
.
.
Packaging:
* It comes in a good quality plastic tub with tin lid protected with aluminum foil, packaging is quite good, as it's lid is tight it is travel friendly, in plastic tub there was a label which mentioned all the necessary information. & Its come in transparent seal.
.
.
Colour ,consistency & fragrance:
*This is yellow in colours which is transparent, the gel consistency is very easily glide on skin & have very natural citrus kinda fragrance, which dosent bother you at all.
.
.
My experience:
Lemon gel is very new for me, I never used lemon gel before & I am in love with this, it's give a very natural glow to my skin, the results are visible after use, it's provide moisturize to skin & same time it's hydrates & nourish as I am from dry skin family it's really a great products for me, very easy to apply as I have sensitive skin too, it dosent show any rashes , allergies so really a thumbs up for me. Its a huge tub with affordable price range so any one can buy this.
.
.
Price & quantity:
349 / 340 ml
.
Best before use - 36 month
.
.

Pro:
+ Not tested on animals
+ Handmade
+ Vegan
+ Paraben free
+ Sulphate free
+ Alcohol free
+ Phathalate free
+ Artificial colour & petrochemical free
+ Ico friendly
+ Travel friendly
+ Pocket friendly
.
.
Cons:
- well I dint find any con in product bt the aluminum foil is a lil con for me, if the replace this with plastic lid. It will be wonder.

Comments

Urvija said…
Hi, Nice Blog!!
Make your skin smooth and moist with lemon soap , a product from Urvija. The goodness of lemon and vitamin-c re-freshening your skin and makes it soft and hydrated.

Popular Posts