Ithy-adee "maheshwari cotton silk saree" review

Hello folks,
So as you know guys, I started my initiative #sareeismyootd when I thought about it, I contacted many people for support but only few people trusted on me as I am new" "ithy-adee is one of them.
Really thank you to ithy-adee team for support.
.
.
About ithy-adee:
The ithy-adee owner is  Devika Ramarathnam . She operates from Bangalore & they take order from online & they always have there stock at home. There were 3 members team. & They started two years ago. Ithy-ADee motivation is to accelerate adoption of handlooms in each and every home in the world. India's second largest occupation is weaving after agriculture and is an integral part of our culture.
.
.
My experience:
I got this beautiful peachy pinkish saree , the metarial is soft as cotton & as it is combination with silk is easy to drape, the length is really good there is running blouse on it, this saree so elegant that I fell in love with this, this saree is perfect to wear at office or any working women go to school/ college as a teachers, any occupation which women could wear saree this is just go to saree for them. as a  soon I m going to wear this saree for sure. Metarial colour combination is just perfect.
.
.
Quantity:
I ll give A+ to quality as it is best , online shopping can go wrong bt not with ithy-adee, I loved the saree quality.
.
.
Delivery time: 5 to 6 buisness days.
.
.
For contact to place an order:
* website is www.ithyadee.com
Or
* Can text on Instagram @ithyadee
* They except all the cards & bank deposits
.
.
Saree details:
# metarial - maheswari silk cotton
# colour- peach with pink undertone & golden
# price - 3200
.
.
Imp note:
$ maheshwari cotton silk comes in wide range of choices, the price range is 2900 to 6500.
.
.
P.s - * I am not paid to promote this saree so all views are my own & honest. Not forces by anyone.
* The jweallary in the pic is my own collection not sended by any brand.

Comments

Chowdhrain said…
Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing such a info. Shop for authentic maheshwari silk saree from the comfort your home and be assured that these saree are actually woven in the small town of Maheshwar and benefit the weavers directly and supporting their livelihood as handloom is the main source of income and occupation in this area just like Chanderi. Bringing Sarees from these smaller clusters make us proud and happy as these are impacted the most.

Popular Posts