CHICK protein solution HAIRFALL PREVENT EGG WHITE SHAMPOO. Review

Gd evening beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys having a great day, I am back after long time il& I missed you guys alot. Hope you guys missed me as well.
So few months back I received 2 products from CAVINCARE , hope you guys already saw them on my stories. So after use there products for 2 months I am here with review.
  Today I m here with detail review of
CHICK protein solution HAIRFALL PREVENT EGG WHITE SHAMPOO.
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Water
Sodium lauryl sulphate
Polydimethysiloxane
Cocaamido Prophyl betain
Sodium chloride
Fattyamide mea
Fragrance
Glycol disterate
Carbomer
Hydrolyzed egg white protein
Guar hydroxyprpyltrimonium chloride
Peg-45m
Dmdm
Hydration
Disodium EDTA
Mica
Titanium dioxide
Citric acid
Sodium hydroxide
.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in white cute egg shape plastic bottle, with all the details are printed on it. The cap is tight, & quite travel friendly.
.
.
How to use?
Apply to wet hair, lather & rinse.
Simple & easy.
.
.
It claims:
Chick HAIRFALL PREVENT EGG WHITE SHAMPOO has goodness off egg white protein. It strenghtnes damaged hair, by reducing hair fall to give you thicker looking healthy hair. Reduce HAIRFALL due to hair breakage. Based on consumer reaserch study done in 2016.
.
.
Price/ quantity:
47 INR/ 80 ML
.
SELFLIFE : 2 YEARS
.
.
Color, Consistency and Fragrance:
 The shampoo is white in color; I guess .
The shampoo is midway in its consistency, neither thin nor thick. The right amount of liquid easy enough for handling. And recalling the fragrance,  the fragrance is unsex kindaa . The smell of the shampoo stays on for some more time even after rinsing it off.
The white soapy shampoo liquid is creamy and soft that resembles the perfect hair wash product. The smoothness of the product is perfect for spreading around the scalp and washing the hair.
.
.
My experience:
The shampoo chick is nothing new for me coz I earlier used it, chick is one of the most trustable shampoo on southern region. The egg white shampoo, gives hair nice volume, it prevent HAIRFALL, it gives you thicker hair, & stops premature greying & prevents split ends as well.
It works as wonder on hairs one use is sufficient to remove all the dirt from scalp, if heavy oiling is done then 2 washes needed,  I never use shampoo directly as it is. I drop some shampoo into my bathing mug and add some water to it. I shake the mug well so that the shampoo dissolves well and then I use this diluted shampoo for washing my hair. Well, this chick shampoo lathers very well and removes off all the oil in just one wash.  It leaves the scalp and hair clean and fresh. It is easy to remove any hair pack (if at all applied before bath) with this shampoo. Makes the hair smooth and shiny. I have observed it. A good shampoo to try out.
.
.
Pro:
+ It makes your hair more stonger
+ Gives you a natural shine
+ Helps prevent hairfall
+ Helps to reduce split ends
+ One wash is enough it remove all the dirt from scalp
+ Gives volume to hair
+ Helps premature greying
+ Fragrance was quite nice
+ Affordable
+ Travel friendly
.
.
.
Cons:
Nothing I could find.
.
.
P.s : now this is empty bottle, & as I always say being a blogger stick to one product is not possible bt I will recommend to my family. 

Comments

sattvicfoods01 said…
Thanks for sharing this with us..
Satthwa Hair Oil
Retail Pharma said…
Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Biotique
Soya Protein Shampoo from RetailPharma, for Dry, Damaged & Color Treated Hair.
Biotique Shampoo
Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo
StevenHWicker said…
Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Supplies for Pedicure
snailmall said…
Thanks for sharing Great Information NailMall
Nail Mall said…
CHICK protein solution HAIRFALL PREVENT EGG WHITE SHAMPOO. The best product to use as according to results
Rahul Kumar said…
Thanks for Sharing This Useful Information.
HERBAL PRODUCTS COMPANY IN TELANGANA
Anonymous said…
Thank you for sharing this amazing blog with us. I have learned many thing from your blog and from skinworks.
Rangesh said…
Tea tree facewash - your game

Tea tree facewash is the only way to be happy and make your skin look fresh and natural with the original ingredients.

This daily-use facial wash helps reduce blemished skin and gives clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime. Removes excess oil without over-drying skinhttps://dyuthiskincare.com/

Tamayu Sen said…
It's a great Kerastase Bain Prevention Shampoo for people with oily hair. It doesn't make your hair feel heavy or greasy, and it doesn't strip it of its natural oils.
Ibadul Rahman said…
Keep sharing awesome stuff. Best regards from Best Eyeliner in India

Popular Posts