Hair Revitalizer from Tuzba Naturals review

Hello folks,
Hope you guys are doing well.
We girls always need everything is so perfect. & When it comes to hair we damm need perfect, bad hair day is just spoil our mood.
& Thoes girls who have long hair for them manage hair is challange.
I have long hair & managing that is pretty tuff.
So today I am gonna share something that will manage your hair for you.
Personally I am in love with this product.

So a month ago I received two products from them & I already provided the brand insight & detail review of first product.
Here is the second product.
.
.
"Hair Revitalizer from Tuzba Naturals"
.
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Coco's nucifera
E wax
Vitellariaporodoxa
Tocopheryl
Magniferaindica L butter
Ricinus communis
Oleaeuropaea
Stearic acid
Azardirachtaindica
Veg glycerin
Menthapiperita
Melaleuca oil
Lavendula
Canangadorata
.
.
.
How to use?
Massage Hair revitalize gentaly on scalp using circular motion & take small amount on your palm & apply on hair strands till the tip of the hair.
Leave it overnight & wash with mild shampoo.
For best results use twice a week.
.
.
Packaging:
First I want to admit they have really cute & impressive packaging, it comes in a plastic tub with twisted tin cap. All the details are printed on it.
So what impressive?
The label they use it very nice & the font & logo colors makes it special. & The tubs come with purity seal.
.
.
Manufacture:
I really liked the fact they are freshly manufacture, the face cleanser sent me that manufacture date.
MFD - 15/12/2017
EXP - 15/8/2018
So basically 8 month of self life.
.
.
Fragrance:
This smells exactly like peppermint, it will definitely refresh your mood. The smells remind me of a peppermint bars we used to have in childhood. The amazing thing once you wash it off it dosent bothers you at all.
.
.
Quantity/ price
100 gm / 350
.
.
My experience:
So this revitalizer comes in off white cream kinda texture which becomes oil once you start massage in hair.
It is very easy to apply on hairs. & It give a exact peppermint aroma. It stays after wash as well, the revitalizer makes your hair more soft smooth. It nourish your hair & lock the natural shine. It keep your hair silk & smooth for two days. After application I noted that my hair are not tangled like earlier.
This is perfect for my long hair it manges for me.
It gives strength to the hair. Very less amount is enough & spread on your hair like wow.
As it says leave all night bt some it can't be happen so I apply on morning & leave it for 4 to 5 hour then wash my hair & volla it works as this way as well.
.
.
Pro:
+ Makes your hair soft silk & smooth
+ Nourish hair
+ Keep de tangle your hair for 2 days
+ Keeps the natural shine of hair
+ Makes hair bouncey
+ Natural
+ Paraben free
+ Freshly manufacture
+ Handcrafted
+ Crueltyfree
+ Travel friendly
+ Cute packaging
.
.
Cons:
- fragrance is too strong. It might be con for some pepole.
- they dint provide any safety lid. I think they should add a lid, it will become more safer.



Comments

Popular Posts