INVEDA "Damascena Rose Toner with Vitamin C" Review

Hello folks,
So from sometime you are part of my family. & Thoese who are joining me now welcome to my family.
You guys know a month back I received some products from inveda & I'm quite enjoying them.
So today I m gonna review one of them.
"Damascena Rose Toner with Vitamin C"
I reviewed many toners earlier so I guss there is no need to explain why we use toners.
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Aqua
Propylene glycol
Glycerin
Rosa Damascene extract
Poly sorbate 20
Limidaziolidinyl urea
Fragrance
Sodium benzoate
Potassium sorbate
Ascorbic acid
.
.
It claims:
Enriched with Damascene rose & vitamin C, hydrate, softens skin, & boost stimulates circulation, boost tried & dull skin. When used, skin looks smoother & firmer.
.
.
How to use?
Gentaly spray on skin or wipe it with cotton pad dipped in toner.
.
.
Packaging
The Tonee comes in plastic square bottle with brown & orange color like other products of inveda, all the details are printed on bottle, & the twisted cap comes in golden color cap which is pretty tight & new packaging are always come with transparent sealed.
.
.
Quantity / price:
200 ml / 275 INR
.
.
SELFLIFE: 3 years
.
.
My experience:
Toner smells like exact Rose. I applied this toner once in a day, it really removes the extra dirt & gives you a clean skin & refresh your mood. It also give you a much softer & smoother skin. Regular use makes difference. It quite a good toner for dry skin. But it not be suitable for oily skin ( I tried on my husband as well who has oily skin) & it dosent suit much it provides oil & it cause acne. Bt at my skin it goes pretty well. So I suggest this toner for dry skin pepole.
This toner can be use as makeup setting spray as well bt you have to transfer this on another spray bottle as this is not spray bottle.
I dosent see much then clense & softnes, I expect more from toner like tightness pore etc. Bt dosent work like this. It is very simple toner who just remove extra dirt & makes your skin soft.
.
.
Pro:
+ Removes extra dirt
+ Makes your skin soft & smooth
+ It hydrates & nourished your skin
+ Affordable
+ Travel friendly
+ vegan
+ Crueltyfree
+ Paraben free
.
.
.
Cons:
- I expect more from a toner like tightness the pore & etc bt it dose not do any thing except remove dirt.
- I don't like the packaging of toner, other products are well packaged bt when it comes to TONER Inveda should change it to a spray bottle. it will be more convenient
- it contains alcohol
- not suitable for oily skin & sensitive skin

Comments

Popular Posts