ST.DVENCE MOISTURISER ULTRA ENRICHING BODY LOTION" AUTUMN EDITION for dry to veey dry skin Review

Gd evening beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys are doing well, I am back from my holiday, so now I will interact with you guys daily, I missed my instafam alot, hope you guys missed me as well.
So today I am gonna review MOISTURISER , moistriser is something we can't skip & if you are like me from sahara dessert type dry skin then moistriser is must, I always carry moisturizer other my skin behave weird as I am super dry skin, without moistriser is starts flacky itchy & it shows the dry skin.
So this winter I tried something new & I mesmerized with the results.
So today I am gonna review " ST.DVENCE MOISTURISER ULTRA ENRICHING BODY LOTION" AUTUMN EDITION
.
.
INGREDIENTS
Aragan oil
Avocado butter oil
Avocado oil
Sunflower oil
Til oil
Shea butter
Olive oil
Coconut oil
ALMOND oil
Jojoba oil
Aloe vera
Vitamin E acetate
BHT
Carbopol
Di sodium EDTA
Ceto stearyl
Alcohol
c, m. 1000
Stearic acid
EGMS
Cetyl palmitate
Dimethicone
Glycerin
TEA
Iso propyl myristate
Phenoxyethanol
Potassium sorbate
Allanation
Fragrance
Purified water
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a good quality transparent small bottle with a label which contains all the necessary details, it comes black color twisted cap with tic toc opener, it also have protection lid under black cap so no leakage can happen. Packaging is sturdy & travel friendly.
.
.
.
It claims:
* ST.DVENCE MOISTURISER ULTRA ENRICHING BODY LOTION" AUTUMN EDITION is a unique breakthrough if ten premium ingredients that royally hydrate the driest of skin. Aragan oil - miracle liquid gold, is used to intensely hydrate soften & bring in natural glow & boost to the skin. Avocado - butter, fruit, native to south america is packed with twenty five vitual nutrients including vitamin A,B,C,E & K. Protein, fiber & minerals. This is moistriser so good, we are sure you ll fall for it.
.
.
How to use?
Apply after bath, little amount is sufficient, regular use can make difference.
.
.
Price/ quantity
275 INR / 100 ML
.
SELFLIFE: 36 month from manufacture
.
.
Colour / constancy / fragrance:
It comes in a pure white color thick cream formula when you start blend it blend like oil. Formula is really amazing.
Fragrance is quite strong it contains strong sweet floral aroma, as it says it is blend of more then 10 essential oils so it has to be strong fragrance.
.
.
.
.
Available : amazon
.
.
My experience:
If you guys follow me, you know very well iam from super dry skin family hence I need extra moistriser for my skin. I have to take care extra & I have to always keep my skin MOISTURIZE, hydrate & norished.
Very few products are there who gave the satisfaction bt st.dvence is  gave that amazing results. This mouistrizer keep my skin MOISTURIZE for log 6 to 7 hour, I dnt feel that dry, itchy or flacky.
& I am quite impressed with the ingredients list they have more then 10 essential oils which is great.
   I must admit it does what it claims, it gives you natural glow which you will fall in love with.
This blend easily in skin & it is non sticky as well.
  Well fragrance could be con for some pepole as it contains very strong fragrance. As I have headache problem bt this floral aroma dose not bother me as it smells sweet as well. It lingers for 1 to 2 hours. Then fragrance disappear. Bt moistriser still do his job, that is great.
As I always say being a blogger stick to one product is possible bt now I know whenever my skin act weird where I have to turn.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ It gives you natural glow & boost your skin.
+ It intensely hydrate & nourished your skin
+ Makes your skin soften & supple.
+ Paraben free
+ Mineral oil free
+ Phathlates free
+ PEG & PG free
+ Hypoallergenic
+ No harmful chemical
+ Crueltyfree
+ Available online
+ Travel friendly
.
.
Cons:
- contains alcohol
- fragrance is quite strong so might be con for some pepole


Comments

Unknown said…
The ingredients are all very good! Thanks for sharing about this!

Popular Posts