Auva Skincare Brightening Day Cream" review

Hello folks,
Weekend is in corner so what special you planned for your weekend?
These days my skin acting weirdo coz of weather sudden cloud & sudden sun rays the weather is so unpredictable.
Bt I know how to keep control being a dry skin I just need to keep my skin MOISTURIZE bt some time we need more then just moistriser. Something that make our skin more radient , more supple more luminous.
So here I am with something exactly do all this.
"Auva Skincare Brightening Day Cream"
This cream I got from osiyan beauty a month ago & I am using this from past 13 days twice a day. & I think now I am ready to review this.
.
If you guys dnt know about osian beauty or avua skincare then do check my earlier post on osiyan beauty where I provided all the details.
.
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Aqua
Propylene glycol acid
C12-15 alkyl benzoate
Myristyl alcohol
Sodium hydroxide
Dicaprylyl ether
Stearyl alcohol
Hydroxypropyl starch phosphate
Panthenol
Bisabolol
Cetearyl alcohol
Xanthan gum
Benzoic acid
Cetyl phosphate
Dehydroacetic acid
Beheneth 30 phosphate
Phenoxyethanol
Parfume
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a aluminium/ tin kinda bottle container with pump nozzle & a white cap. All the necessary information printed on container.
The product was nicely sealed & bubbled wrapped when it reach me.
No doubt the product hace nice packaging, travel friendly & hygienic as well.
.
.
It claims:
A delicate light weight cream promoting skin brightness & luminosity all day long.
.
.
How to use?
Apply the cream on to face, eye contour & decollete through delicate circular movements, until full absorption. Use in the morning
.
.
Quantity/ price:
50 ml / 4030 INR
.
.
CONSISTENCY /FRAGRANCE:
IT comes in a white colour liquid cream  based formula, it blends & absorb easily onto the skin
The fragrance is quite strong. The aroma is like strong Jasmine. Fragrance might be problem for some pepole.
.
.
.
My experience:
This cream absorb quickly into skin & gives you instant glow, regular use can make the difference & give you a radient & luminous skin. Cream is good for dry skin, bt I can't say same for oily skin as well as it is lil sticky while  after application. The reason may be hot humidity in chennai.
This cream can be use as moistriser underneath the makeup. It help alot on that way.
If you guys following me then you know I am migraine patient & I can't bare strong smells, the fragrance of this quite strong which bother me, it stays for 1 hour so it get headache.
If you love strong fragrances then this will be perfect for you.
Very lil amount is required to cover your face. It makes your skin soft, smooth & radient. It also hydrate & nourished your skin. It is very light weight, dosent feel you are applying any thing
.
.
Pro:
+ Blend & absorb easily
+ Makes your skin radiant & luminous
+ Keeps your skin hydrated & nourished
+ Can be used underneath makeup
+ Vegan
+ Parabenfree
+ Sls/sles free
+ Silicon's free
+ Mineral oil free
+ Colouring agent free
.
.
Cons:
- fragrance is too strong
- not suitable for oily skin
- they claims to bed alcohol free bt ingredient list contain two alcohol.

Comments

Popular Posts