ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL" from ORGANIX MANTRA. Review

Hello folks,
How are you all?? I m good, & super busy with all the works not only blogging bt also household, I took one week holiday & when I returned everything is mess, & pending. Now I know why mom shouted on us after every trip. She is super mom & mine is beginning as housewife so it will take time to be perfect like her.
But whatever the work is, if cleaning is Important then skincare & haircare is also important.
I am a seviour migraine patient & lil stress is end up with migraine attack, so it's very imp to keep my self calm & cool.
   & These days someone is helping me alot in this procedure. If you are following me on my Instagram stories then you know I always suggested to do regular oiling, because oiling on your not only make your hair healthy, stronger & shinny it also keep your mind clam, bt a simple oil need something to boost up.
I prefer extra virgin coconut oil for my hairs, & keep my mind clam the boost is special edition to my hair care routine " ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL" from ORGANIX MANTRA.
.
SO now you know what I am gonna review today.
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Rosemary oil is extracted is using steam distillation, from the fresh leaves & steam of the plant rosemary botanically known as Rosemarinus officinails.
.
.
How to use?
* It is important to note all essential oils are extremely concentrated. If it is applied to be skin or body it is always diluted in suitable carrier oils like  jojoba oil/ coconut oil.
Avoid in case of hypertension & epilepsy.
.
.
Quantity/ price:
30ML / 649 INR
.
.
AVAILABILITY : AMAZON
.
.
SELFLIFE: 2 years
.
.
Aromatic scent:
* Rosemary oil has a fresh, sweet , herbaceous, camphor like aroma, with a woody - balsamic, evergreen undertone.
.
.
Packaging:
The outer package comes in a thick green colored cardboard with transparent seal, & in cardboard there is a seal on both opening, all the necessary information are printed on the cardboard.
  Inner packaging comes in a glass brownish colour transparent bottle with white color twisted cap which is also sealed glass bottle also contain all the information. After opening the cap it is hain secured with plastic lid, it has two holes to pour oil as our needed, one is thick & other one thin hole. So only required quantity comes out no wastage,
I like the way they sealed in every step & precautions they take so no leakage can happen.
.
.
My experience:
I am using this from past 25 days weekly thrice. I mix rosemary essential oil with extra virgin coconut oil, I take 4 to 5 small drops. The colour of this essential oil is green & aroma is very calming herbaceous. As Rosemary is known as to make hair more healthier, stronger & shinner. Prevents hairfall , premature greying. & Prevents split ends. It also helps to keep your mind calm & stress free. This lil bottle have many benefits.
A proper head message with few drops of ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL oil is perfect for hairs, it is royal treatment for hairs.
The aroma makes you clam & gives your mood a refreshment.
It also makes your hair much more soft smooth & silky.
I am totally obsessed with rosemary essential oil. & When it comes to choose which brand you have to buy? I can trust ORGANIX MANTRA coz they are purity assured & ISO & HACCP certified.
  This essential oil with me for long time now.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Makes your hair more stonger, healthier & shinner
+ Helps prevent hairfall
+ Helps prevent premature greying
+ Helps prevent split ends
+ Helps to grow new hairs & increase hair volume
+ Quantity assured
+ Crueltyfree
+ ISO, WHO GMP, HACCP certified facility
+ Purity assured
+ The aroma will keep your mind calm & stress free.
+ Aroma will refresh your mood
.
.
.
Cons:
- well I couldn't find any con in product, bt packaging is may be con for some pepole, as it is glass packaging it might broke during travel, if they use plastic so it will be more convenient.

Comments

Unknown said…
Can it (organixmantra rosemary oil ) be used on face.As I am using it on my face.please answer me....Is sai koi side effects to nahi hojayaigai face ko.
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing useful information.
Mustard oil bulk price
mokshalifestyle said…
Thank you for sharing that detail. It was fascinating and insightful. Continue to share useful resources over these blogs.

Blogs on essential oils
Essential oils
Essentials oils recipes for beginners
Carrier oils
Reana PK said…
Used in aromatherapy, conatural rosemary oil helps reduce stress levels and nervous tension, boost mental activity, encourage clarity and insight, relieve fatigue, and support respiratory function. It is used to improve alertness, eliminate negative moods, and increase the retention of information by enhancing concentration.

Popular Posts