Zero Congest "From ORGANIX MANTRA detail review


Gd evening beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys are doing well, if you are following me then you guys know I am down with cold & fever, whenever season changes I got cold, well due to this reason I always have to carry some nozzle relief liquids bt I always had a doubt are they safe?
   We often read about brands that they had this chemical that chemical so is it safe to inhale them?
Well A month back I got a solution for that as well, As you guys know I a organic lover, & when I got something which is cure for my cold & as well organic. How can I be not try that.
.
.
So today I am reviewing
"Zero Congest "From ORGANIX MANTRA
.
.
.
Packaging:
The outer cover comes in a thick blue printed cardboard, with all the detail printed on it. with the seal of organic mantra.
  The inner packaging bottle it self comes in Round Dark Brown color glass bottle with black twisted cap.
When we open the cap it haz a plastic sath lid with a thin dropper so we can the sufficient amount without wastage.

.
.
.
Ingredients;
100% pure Eucalyptus
Lavender
Peppermint
Tea Tree Essential oil
.
.
.
.
It claims:
Helps with de- congestion, sinus, chest & Nazzel reliever.
.
.
.
How to use?
1● add 5 - 6 drops in your diffuser & allow the aroma fill your room
2● put 3 - 4 drops in your handkerchief & inhale
3● put 4 - 5 drops around your pillow & bed while sleeping.

.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
10 ML / 349 INR
.
.
.
Availability:
Website of organix mantra , amazon.
.
.
P.s - always in discount on amazon
.
.
Selflife:
2 years from manufacture.
.
.
My experience:
I often face problems of cold so I prefer to put some drops on my handkerchief & I inhale, it makes my jam nozzle free & I can breath properly. After inhaling this I feel relief from headache as well, as it keep your mind calm from stress coz it contains lavender.
  It comes in small bottle so you can where ever you want.
   This is definitely a life saver for me.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ 100% pure essential oils blend
+ Crueltyfree
+ 100% natural
+ Easily available
+ Travel friendly
+ HACCP CERTIFIED
+ It does what it claims
+ It also help to reduce headache
.
.
.
Cons:
- bit expensive ( bt it's not full of chemical it's a 100% organic so worth buying )
.
.
.
*** Cautions:
◆©  use with caution for pregnant & lacutating women.
Do not exposé to direct sunlight
Never apply directly on skin.

Comments

Popular Posts