Bella Voste Liquid Dip Eyeliner ( shade - 01 Pitch black ) review

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
Welcome back to my page, hope guys enjoying your life fullest, so here I am today to review something which is part of my life from long time, I am obsessed with this, if you are following mu pics then you know I never fail to apply this, if you are thinking lipstick then no, other then that have something.
  I m talking about liquid EYELINER, I love eyeliners I can't go out without them. Eyeliner are something there trend never end, & my fav eyeliner style DRAMA WINK. Yes I am lil dramebaaz.
   So I love eyeliners I love to different brands, & when it comes to My fav Drug store cosmetics brand it's oviesly BELLA VOSTE.
      I am obsessed with there products there each & every product is unique, different yet affordable.
.
.
.
Bella Voste Liquid Dip Eyeliner ( shade - 01 Pitch black )
.
.
INGREDIENTS - plz consider the picture of ingredients
.
.
.
Packaging : it comes in a black square cardboard with important information printed on it.
   The eyeliner itself comes in a small oval bottle with long soft triangular cap.
   The brush tip of the eyeliner has perfect sharp tip  which helps you to create perfect wink liners. This tip is soft & flexible.
.
.
.
Quantity/ Price:
2.5 ml. / 399 INR
.
.
.
** MADE IN GERMANY
.
.
.
My experience:
Eyeliner is something I never forget to carry or apply before stepping out, & I love to apply bold & wink so for that I always choose Matte, transfer proof liner which gives you nice payoff. & All the quality I want are there in bella voste pitch eyeliner.
  The eyeliner is waterproof, sweat proof, stays for good 6 to 8 hours long without smudging, for outlineing the eye one strong is perfect, it dosent fade so it's gives you a day long fresh look.
   Even the tip of brush is thin & fine you can outline your lower lid easily without smudging. I really loving the the brush of eyeliner.
    If you are begginers then I strongly recommend you to try with Bella voste pitch eyeliner coz easy application amazing soft tip with nice grip.
             It dry quickly so you dnt have to wait minutes to dry up just 15 to 20 second are enough to dry even bold liner.
.
.
.
1st one stroke, 2nd two strokes & 3rd multiple Stokes.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Waterproof
+ Smudge proof
+ Sweat proof
+ Quick drying
+ Non transfer
+ Long lasting
+ Amazing color payoff
+ One stroke application
+ Intense
+ Comes off easily without trace
+ Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested
+ Confirm US, European Japanese regulations
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- it has paraben ( many cosmetics have paraben bt I expect more from bella voste )
- not suitable for waterline ( this is not con though )

Comments

Popular Posts