WOW MICELLER WATER FACIAL CLEANSER & makeup remover REVIEW

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
I missed you guys alot, hope you guys missed me as well.
When you stay away with something which you love most then you value more, I love blogging & being totally apart from my blogs I really missed like hell.
So as I am back let's start reviewing.
.
Today I m gonna review best MICELLER WATER that you will fell in love with once you start using.
.
Yes I am talking about "WOW MICELLER WATER FACIAL CLEANSER & makeup remover"
.
.
Key INGREDIENTS:
100% pure lavender hydrosol
PEG-6 caprylic / capric glyceride
Cyclopentasiloxane
Aloe vera leaf juice
Cucumber extract
Witch hazel water
Decyl glucoside
Cocoyl methyl glucomide
Myristoyl methyl glucomide
Propylene glycol
Allanation
Cetramonium chloride
Polysorbate 20
Sodium citrate
Disodium EDTA
Sodium benzoate
Potassium sorbate
.
.
Its claims:
WOW brings the world's  most preferred MICELLER technology to you with wow miceller water facial cleanser & makeup remover. Its gentle & hydrating bioactive formulation contain micelles ( tiny natural oil molecules ) that softly lift up & soak in impurities without removing skins own mouistrizer & natural protective oils. No need to apply foaming, lathering face washes that leach away precious moisture leaving your skin dry, dull & blotchy.
Miceller cleanser are prefferred by makeup artist and models across globe. Now you too can use it day right in your home to keep your skin clean & radiant.
.
.
.
How to use?
• soak cotton pad with wow miceller facial cleanser makeup remover.
• gently cleanse / or remove makeup from your face & for eye lids hold the cotton pad for several seconds & remove.
• re-apply until the face is clean / or makeup removed.
• lightly dab your face with clean cotton towel.
.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a very shiny silver color cardboard box with all the necessary details printed on it, the cardboard was sealed with transparent paper.
Inner packaging the bottle it self comes in transparent plastic bottle with white & pink fliptop cap & details printed on it.
I really like the packaging specially the way they designed the bottle, you just have to dab the cotton pad on top of the cap & water will come it self.
Packaging was innovative & unique. Totally travel friendly.
.
.
SELFLIFE: 2 years.
.
.
.
Quantity / price:
180 ML / 599 INR
.
.
MY EXPERIENCE:
I totally fell in love with this MICELLER WATER, it is very gentle on my skin, & as I am from dry skin family my first concern about keep hydrating & nourished my skin & keep MOISTURIZE my face. & This miceller water do exactly what I want.
It remove makeup in one swipe, even it removes waterproof & smudge proof makeup in one swipe again something I love about this.my skin dosent feel dry or strechy at all.
Little amount of this miceller water is enough to remove foundation, matt lipstick & waterproof liner.
I really liked the fact it contains some natural ingredients like : LAVENDER HYDROSOL, ALOE LEAF JUICE , & CUCUMBER EXTRACT.
This miceller water is also free from harmful chemical which makes this more special.
#noparabens #nosulphate #nomineraloil #noalochol #nosyntheticfragrance
& Special mention-to there packaging, I totally liked the packaging is very innovative & unique.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Contains 100% pure & natural lavender hydrosol
+ perfect facial cleanser for everyday use
+ Suits for All skin type
+ Remove waterproof smudge proof makeup
+ It dosent contains sulphate, paraben, mineral oil or alcohol
+ It dosent make your skin dry
+ It keep your skin hydrated & norished
+ Travel friendly packaging
+ Worth buying
.
.
.
Cons :
I could not find any.

Comments

Popular Posts