GREENBERRY ORGANICS "ROSE & JOJOBA OIL FACE WASH" review

Hello folks,
Hope you all are doing great, if you guys are following me then you guys know few days back I received a some products from GREENBERRY ORGANICS
If you dnt know about GREENBERRY ORGANICS then do check my previous post I provided insight about brands.
Today I am gonna review one of there product.
Face wash is something we use daily, we can't survive without face wash as pepole say clear skin is healthy skin & facewash helps us to clean over skin so it's very important we choose our facewash carefully.
.
.
ROSE & JOJOBA OIL FACE WASH
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Aqua
Disodium cochampho diacetate
Lauroyl methyl glucomide
Cocaamido Prophyl betain
Sodium methyl taurate
Nipagurd SCE
penthavitin
Rose oil
Jojoba oil
Natural fragrance
Dehydroxanthan gum
Sodium gluconate
Vitamin E

** ECOCERT certified ingredients **
.
.
It claims:
Delight your skin with goodness of a powerful combination of rose & jojoba oil. Rose oil is strong antimicrobial that ultra cleans the skin, jojoba oil heals, soothes & smoothness the skin for the brightened & spot free complexion every day. The all new light, soothing & cleaning face wash helps in ultra CLEANSING the skin while being gentle for even the most sensitive of skin types. The 100% soap free & parabeen free formula foaming face wash nourishes, hydrate the skin & balance your skin PH
.
.
HOW TO USE?
Apply the face wash on slightly damp face. Massage till fine lather appears. Wash off with plenty of water.
.
.
Imp note **
The product contains 100% natural ingredients. May cause flight irritation to some. Patch test recommended . Natural products may have seasonel color & property changes. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of the children. Not be used internally. If contacted with eyes, rinse with cool water immediately.
.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a soft transparent plastic sleek round bottle with black fliptop cap. The cap is pretty much tight & it can be easily carry on handbag. All the  information about product are labeled on the bottle in red & white combination label.
When it reach me it's nicely bubbled wrapped & sealed with transparent
Paper seal.
.
.
.
SELFLIFE:
The selflife of the product is 24 months from the date of manufacturing if the product is sealed. Please use the same product within 12 months after opening the product.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
100ML /  425 INR
.
.
AVAILABILITY:
@greenberryorganics.in @amazon
.
.
.
My experience:
I always look forward for natural, organic & ayurvedic products as they are the best for skin. & When it comes for my face I never take chance as it is most delicate & offcource valuable part.
  Greenberry organics is something I can trust blindly. I got there ROSE JOJOBA OIL FACE WASH as I am from dry skin.i really the love the way its worked.
 The face wash is light pink in colour & the fragrance is exactly like roses it glide very well in damp skin & remove all the dirt. & Same time it dosent make your skin dry when it is removing dirt it makes my skin more softer, more glowey & it keep my skin nourished & moistrise.
 The face wash keep hydrating my skin for long time. I can feel the difference after daily use. It also brightening up skin & give me the natural glow that I totally love.
    The natural ingredients like Rose & jojoba oil is the best for Dry skin people. I like the fragrance as well coz it refresh my mood whenever I apply.
    This facewash is also a 100% soap free formula which gives more + point to this product, as you guys know very well soap makes our skin harsh & could not balance our PH . But this soap free facewash lock the mouistre on our face.
  The packaging of the product is simple & sturdy as well travel friendly, it will fit your handbag easily.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ ECOCERT certified ingredients
+ Hypo allergic ayurvedic product
+ Suitable for ALL SKIN TYPES
+ Simple sturdy packaging easy to carry for traveling
+ 100% soap free formula
+ Paraben free
+ Sulphate free
+ Keep your skin nourished & mouistrize
+ Gives you smooth & shinny skin
+ It has natural ingredients like Rose & jojoba oil
+ Crueltyfree
+ Handmade
+ Assorted & ethical sourcing
.
.
Cons:
Nothing

 

Comments

Best Beard Oil said…
I love jojoba oil and always use it because it is perfect for my skin. Thanks for sharing. best jojoba oil

Popular Posts