Yami Herbals Skin Polishing Scrub Review

Hello folks,
One month back I got a package from Yami herbals, if you dnt know about the brand plz prefer ALL ABOUT YAMI HERBALS on my timeline.
So I received there SKIN POLISHING SCRUB
As we give importance to face scrub we should give same importance to body scrub, bt yet many pepole don't.
Even some pepole have issue how much chemical we should put on our skin so for thoes pepole this skin polishing scrub is 100% organic & natural there is no chemical at all.
Being rasied in South ( hyderabad ) we always thought to use herbal & organic products.

So without wasting time here is the review of

" Yami Herbals Skin Polishing Scrub "
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Green gram
White turmeric
Wild turmeric
Rose petals
Avarampoo
Vasambu
Shikakai
Lemon
Black jeera
Neem leaves
Samba wheat
Sandlwood
Badam
Pista
Whole green gram
Cinnamon
Orange peel
Cucumber seeds
Oats
Potato starch
Pudina leaves
.
.
.
How to use?
Mix decided amount of powder with water / milk to form a thick paste & apply it evenly over body. Scrub as you apply it over skin. Gently wash the paste.
.
.
.
SELFLIFE - 1 year from manufacture
.
.
Quantity / Price:
100 GMS / 150 INR
.
.
.
PACKAGING:
It comes in a transparent plastic tub with white & red twisted cap. The packaging is simple. They also provided a spoon ( like the idea )
The only thing bother me they dint provide any safety lid, so whenever I try to open some powder come out.
.
.
.
My Experience
The first thing attracted me most is ingredients list,bethe ingredients list very impressive, every thing they mentioned is good for skin. So ingredients list really convince me to try this product.
   The Aroma of this scrub its exactly like METHI ( fenugreek ) after mixing with water it becomes very smooth paste.
I applied this scrub twice in a week, as I am from dry skin it makes my skin so soft, I never imagine that a body scrub can make my skin so soft & smooth. It dosent make my skin strechy or dry so I love to use this. Little amount 2 scoop is enough for body.
   It also helps to prevent pigmentation, & any kind of allergic marks. It removes all the excess dirt from body & gives you natural glow that you will fell in love with.
The all organic natural ingredients help to hydrate your skin , & give you natural shine.
         As I love using organic products, this scrub is going to be part of my bathing regime for long time. As I always told you guys being a blogger is really hard to stick with one product bt now I know whenever I need to pamper my self with 100% organic scrub which nourished & hydrates as well depigment any pigmentation where I have to head.
  & Also I will recommend all who are facing problem of dry skin pigmentation on body or dull skin. Twice a week for a month defenetly you will get positive results.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ 100% organic
+ Natural
+ Homemade
+ This scrub removes all the excess dirt from your body
+ It remove pigmentation from your body
+ It makes your skin more softer & smoother
+ Affordable
+ Amazing blend of organic ingredients
.
.
.
Cons :
- the only con I found is in packaging as they did not provided any kind of safety lid, so after traveling whenever I try to open powder comes out & it becomes lil mess.
Apart that nothing I could found.

Comments

unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts