Mini swag box from The SWAG WORLD Subscription box


Welcome back to my page, hope you guys are doing great,
After all the review I do I thought my readers got bored by only read the review of skincare & makeup.
So here I m with something different,
Today I m gonna share something different something special for me.
    As a blogger I really try hard to l create new & different content, try different things. SUBSCRIPTION BOX  is one of them, I was really looking forward to review a subscription boxes & finally I got opportunity to share my subscription box views with you guys,
      So few days back I received my first subscription box from THE SWAG WORLD I felt really honored that they trusted me & sent there "Mini swag box" swag box is basically A jewellery subscription box,  which make sure your jewellery is full of swag.
As I always provide some insights to connect pepole with brand directly do check what they have to say.

.
.
.
About The Swag world:
  • The Swag World" believes in high customer satisfaction. We value the love and trust you place in us and promise to do everything possible to make your shopping experience as magical as it can be . If you are not happy with our products and the items we have chosen for you, don’t worry we have easy return, refund and cancellation policy for you.
• the operate from - Jaipur Rajasthan
• There  Mission- to deliver latest  trends in a single packaging.
To make it easy for boys to choose gifts for their sister wife girlfriend female friends and other important females in their lives.
• Year of launching- 2017

.
.
.
.
How many type of boxes they have?
They have amazing range to choose with, they have six type of Swag boxes.
.
.
Variants of boxes /  Price for 1month
◆ Mini swag box.             / 799 INR
◆ princess swag box.         / 1199 INR
◆ swag box with bonus.     /1499 INR
◆ classic swag box.           / 1499 INR
◆ style my swag box.          /1499 INR
◆ curate your own swag box /1999 INR
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a thick black matt box with there logo printed on top, this is the most elegant & royal packaging I ever since. Totally in love with box.
Inside the box they carefully placed the jewellery with some of there business cards.
.
.
.
What I got in mini swag box?
I got two jewellery peices :
Bohemian red Neck peice
Bohemian red earings
.
.
.
.

My experience:
I really like the concept of swag box as they have amazing range to choose, & they will send you jewellery of your choice which is definitely great. You just have to ho through with simple steps.
1 -  create your account
2 - they will provide amazing catagory just select what you love
3 - type your address
4 - volla your swag profile is ready
& Now they will send you most fashionable jewellery according to your profile.
The swag box reach me with in 4to 5  days from jaipur to chennai which is super fast delivery, they really pay lot of attention to packaging so no damage can happen.
the QUALITY of jewellery is excellent you can blindly trust desh world when it comes to quality whether it's about jewellery or packaging, they deliver best.
As I got bohemain red set it will be perfect for me it will go very well with gown, cotton sarees & Kurtis.
.
.
.
P.s- I m gonna create some amazing looks with this jewellery so keep updated your self.


Comments

Popular Posts