POPULAR ESSENTIAL Sona Masoori Classic Rice & Chana Dal

Gd evening beautiful people out there,
As you guys know I am a beauty blogger bt the second most thing attract me or the thing I can't surrivive with out tasty food may be I won't eat everything bt I love cooking after blogging cooking is the hobby I love. Yes I am big time foodie & choosy as well. When it comes to food I show so much Tantrum's ( the only reason I been sclolded in my childhood ) bt as you guys know "achi addat lagti nhi buri addat chutti nhi " bt in time passing & I grown up finally I started eating some healthy food &  now I know the importance of having healthy food, bt being choosy I always choose the grocery brands after researching them, cause I eat healthy food very often so when I eat healthy food I make sure the brand I m choosing its worth eating.
    So guys yesterday I received A Rice bag ( CLASIC SONA MASOURI ) RICE & Chana dal from popular essential. ( Chana dal is my fav from childhood )
 .
.
.
So about POPULAR ESSENTIAL:


A) Owner of the  brand
Mohammed Ashfak , Asgar Ali
.
B) Base / Headquarters
Bangalore , Karnataka.
.
C) Mission/Motto
To meet comsumer demands in the best  possible way.
.
D) Year of launch
2016.
.
.
.
Packaging:
Rice packaging:
It comes in a jute lilon bag with Ziplock & sealed with tread stichting. With handle on it. It can be used after finishing the rice grains. All the information are printed on bag.
.
.
Channa dal:
It comes in a transparent plastic pouch with all the details printed on.
.
.
.
Quantity /Price:
Rice
5kg / 380 INR ( discount on amazon )
Dal:
1 KG / 115 INR
.
.
.
Availability:
@amazon & departmental stores
.
.
.
.
My experience:
I got my package yesterday I m really to cook & see how it turns out, so I cooked today, I made JEERA RICE & CHANA PALAK DAL. It turns out very yummy.
 I washed & soaked rice for 10 minutes then I boiled in hot water for 15 minutes & volla my jeera rice is ready. They have such nice aroma which I fell in love with & the rice grains are long as I can say they are perfect rice grains for daily use.
     For channa dal I soaked channa in hot water for 5 minutes ( channa dal have soaked in water for atlest an hour as I dnt have time in morning for soaking I soaked in hot water ) & then 4 vessel on pressure cooker & my dal is turnout with perfect texture.
My family really loved the way these dishes turned out.
 They are affordable & they available in online so you just click & order you dnt even have to step out or you dnt have to carry weight bags.
 Dnt belive me? Then try your self & decide .
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Matured fluffy long grains
+ Pearly whitness
+ Lingering aroma that spreads while you cook
+ Sweet taste
+ Promise of purity
+ No preservatives
+ No color added
+ Premium quality rice
+ Unpolished pure dal
+ Proceeded & graded from aged paddy.
+ Affordable
+ Online available

.
.
.
Cons:
Nothing I could find

Comments

Preeti Sharma said…
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information through this blog, along with want to know more information please visit.
Sona Masoori Rice

Popular Posts