Review on PURE ROSE WATER ( toner) from ZOFLA

Gd evening folks,
Happy Sunday guys, hope you all are enjoying your weekend with full of masti, if I am not wrong weekend mean full of makeup for some pepole & when we do makeup then there comes most important step skincare, yes we can't miss skincare.
So I am here with a review of something which is essential to our skincare regime, we can't skip this we can't miss this. I dnt know weather you gussed or not ( I think you know by seeing thr picture Silly me)  bt I am talking about  TONER,
    Yes many of you will agree with me that toner is one of most important step in our skincare regime. So today I am gonna introduce you new TONER. I already introduce the brand you can read the details of brand. It will be in my timeline.
.
.
100% pure refreshing ROSE WATER (gulab jal).
.
.
.
INGREDIENTS:
Kannauj rose petals
Water
Passion (Passion is passion like they are passionate about extraction using steam distillation )
.
.
It claims:
Zofla natural rose water is not simply a fragrant liquid, it is a natural toner that helps to maintain your skin's PH balance, fight acne, hydrates, revitalizes & moisturizes the skin & makes it smooth.
.
.
.
How it's turns out?
100% steam distilled rose water handmade in small batches using copper pots.
.
.
Price / quantity:
180 INR/ 100 ML
.
.
Self life : 12 months from manufacture
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a white good quality spray bottle. With tight cap.  About spray nozzle as light refreshing mist on your face. & Every detail related to product printed on bottles. Quite nice & sturdy packaging.
.
.
What special about KANNAUJ ROSE?
Why  KANNAUJ ROSE?
Roses of Kannauj, a region in North India, rich in white soil conductive to roses growth. The Kannauj rose is considered special. it has the same specifications as the Bulgarian rose.
.
.
How to use?
Just spray on face directly let it set for 5 sec then qile with cotton pad. Use once in a day.
.
.
My experience:
I am totally in love with this rose water, this is work like wonder in skin. It helps minimize pores, make skin more softer, smoother, suffule. & Offcource it helps to remove extra durt from face. As I am from dry skin family it also hydrate my skin & keep nourished & moisturized.
  The fragrance of this toner may not be amazing, it smells kinda stemed  potato 🙈 reason is the roses are stemed in copper pot. Bt again the fragrance dose not matter for me because the smell is not strong it dose not give you headache, its just a smell like any stemed thing can usually smells, & once you wipe out with cotton & apply mouistrizer it dosent even bother you. I happy that they did not used any kind of fragrance to this & kept the original fragrance. Real & simple.
Being a blogger it is really tuff to stick in one product bt now I know if I get breakouts or acne where I have to head.
I will recommend this to all specially dry & sensitive skin people.
.
.
Uses?
* You can use as a daily toner as well
* You can mix this with your face pack
* Whenever pimples pop just one spray for a weak & volla pimple will disappear.
.
.
Pro:
+ It maintain your PH balance
+ It keeps your skin hydrated, norished & moisturize
+ It helps to fight acne & pimple
+ It revitalizes your skin
+ It can be use in many ways
+ 100% pure & organic
+ Handmade
+ Freshly manufacture
+ Affordable
+ Travel friendly
.
.
Cons:
Nothing I could find
( fragrance may be con for some pepole bt I won't count as con cause they kept the original smell dosent added any kind of synthetic fragrance so it totally harmless & even fragrance is not too strong)
.
.
P.s _ they sent cotton pad with toner, I really liked the gesture.

Comments

John Christian said…
Thank for sharing it over here,
Try Herbal Rose Toner Effective on dry and sensitive skin types, rose also helps treat redness and inflammation.
kristinahojholt said…
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But think about if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this website could definitely be one of the very best in its niche. Awesome blog!
essential oils for hair
Amirta Singh said…
Hi, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the blog, it is very informative and knowledgeable. I love to read such stuff,

Amirta | Also Read My Blog - Why rose water serves as an essential skincare product ?
Reana PK said…
conatural rose water is a liquid made from water and rose petals. It is used as a perfume due to its sweet scent, but it has medicinal and culinary values, as well.

Popular Posts