BELLA VOSTE Haul

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there, hope you guys are enjoying this special new year weekend very well.
I  am here with a new brand details, these days this brand is trending so I thought why not even I try these. I must say I am totally in love with in this product. So I am talking about "BELLA VOSTE"
.
.
ABOUT BELLA VOSTE:
This cosmetic BELLA VOSTE brand owned by  Lumiere Cosmetics.
Company is based in Mumbai.
They Launched there products in market in 2016. & There mission is To Provide Best Quality for the Beautiful you. Products of Bella Voste are from Germany, Italy, France , Luxembourg & India. Not a single product is from China or P.R.C.
.
.
My mini haul from bella voste:
1} bella voste INTENSE EYELINER/ KAJAL
2} bella voste SMOKEY KAJAL
3} bella voste GEL EYELINER
4} bella voste LIQUID DIP EYELINER
5} bella voste THE PERFECT POUT LIPSTICK
6} bella voste PREMIUM NAIL ENAMEL
.
.
SO detail review on these will be very soon, stay tuned, stay updated.

Comments

Popular Posts