MI FASHION Non-Toxic Premium Lacquer Longest Lasting Nail Polish.

Hello folks,
Hope you guys are doing really well. I am here with something that I love most, they are part of my life.
I know many girls who love there nails, if nail broke they cry really bad & yes I am one of them. I love my nails & always love to keep painted them up.
My taste on nail paints (polish) I love all the bright & vivid color.
So few days back I purchased a amazing combo of nail paints from MI FASHION.
As you guys know I always do inquiry about brand so let's know about MI FASHION.
.
ABOUT MI FASHION:
Owner of brand - me ( Vishal Verma, Co name also MI Fashion)

Base -> New Delhi, India

Mission/Motto -> Provide the best quality cosmetics items at very affordable price to the Indian consumer who are using big brands luxury products as well as to those who wish to use big brand cosmetics item but due to price high factor they are not able to buy it. So, we are here to provide the premium quality products at low price.

Year of launch - 2016
.
.
Special mention-
as u saw these nail paints take time to dry on nails..because we haven't used any harmful chemical to speed up the dry process. This is toxic free nail paints which is good for nail health. Lasting upto 7 days.
.
.
What I bought?
I bought a combo of 12 nail paints
They are in range of: Non-Toxic Premium Lacquer Longest Lasting Nail Polish.
Tan,
Sea Green,
Doll Pink,
Passion Pink,
Lime Green,
Red,
Black,
Top Coat,
White,
Yellow,
Coral &
Sea Blue
.
.
P.s: I already started applying nail paints, & they are pretty awesome, happy with my purchase.
.
.
You can check there all collection on amazon.
.
For detail review about these nail paints stay tuned with me.

Comments

Very Easy to Design as very simple love it Nail supply store

Popular Posts