AMAFHH perfume review

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
Hope you enjoyed your new years eve. I did & I shared pics with you guys, hope you liked pics. So here I am with another review, perfume is something mens & womens both like it. Perfume is part of our daily life. Some of us like collect perfumes ( well I am not one of them) actually I m not much perfume person coz of migraine I avoid strong perfume because it will cause mr headache so I am really choosey when it comes to perfume. I m really glad I found AMAFHH  I got in range of SNOW DROP.
.
About AMAFHH
This perfume brand owned by Mr. Ahmed. They are based on mumbai, & they started there ventere on 14 may 2016,
There words (to give out everyone a fragrance that one would love to wear but cant as they are too damn costly so i provide a range of og clones that are 100% same as the original but the advantage is its alcohol free. so one just wont have to think to wear a perfume before offering namaz/pooja or goin to church thats if its alcoholic to i cant wear it so the problem is sorted with us) .
Fragrance:
The fragrance SNOW DROP is unisex both male & female can use, the smell is not so very strong so just perfect for thoese whi dnt like much strong smells.
This lingers around good 6 to 7 hours. .
Price / quantity
450 INR/ 100 ml .
.
Packaging:
It comes in a a cardboard box the perfume bottle is a transparent plastic, it's not bad neither so good, the packaging was sturdy, the cap it quite good the tic to sounds come whenever you open or close, the pump is smooth no hassle to use.
.
My experience:
The perfume stays for good 5 to 6 hour. The smell is floral + fruity, as it's reach me before new years eve I guss that was right occasion, I did outing & I tested this I went amusement park for whole day & 4 5 spray it's enough to cover my entire day, it is affordable price perfume like this with "alcohol free" really a pro to me. I ll give a thumbs up. They will update you with tracking id as well.
If you are love perfumes & want some affordable collection I suggest @amafhhperfumes
.
Pro:
Alcohol free
Crueltyfree
Delivery with in 4 business days
It lingers for good 5 to 6 hour
Affordable
Travel friendly
.
Con
Nothing

Comments

Bhavin Kumar said…
This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me....nice thoughts for your great work....

Malaki Attar Online
Rafiq Ahmed said…
Good day. I was impressed with your article. Keep it up . You can also visit my site if you have time. Thank you and Bless you always.
Bakhoor Perfume Wholesale In India

Popular Posts