Review on Lip care kit SKINWORKS pune

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
So as you guys know, a month ago I received a lip care kit from SKINWORKS.
We always pay lots of attention to our skincare regime, do we pay same attention to our lips? We just apply lip balm bt only lip balm is enough? No, lips also need extra care after all the matt lipstick, non transfer lipstick etc etc, we have to take extra care of our lips.
& Here is something perfect I got for you guys, LIP CARE KIT from SKINWORKS which contains
1 lip scrub
1 lip mask
1 lip balm
So I m gonna give you a detailed review of all 3
.
.
Lip scrub:
INGREDIENTS:
Sugar
Pineapple oil
Raw shea butter
Olive oil.
.
.
How to use?
Scrub gentaly on lips & clean with tissue.
.
Quantity:
30 gm
.
LIP MASK:
INGREDIENTS:
Beetroot powder
Carrot powder
Strawberry powder
Apricot kernel oil
Jojoba oil
Vitamin e
.
How to use?
Mix a little with water, to form a paste. Apply & let it dry, wash off & pat dry.
.
.
Quantity:
15 gms
.
.
LIP BALM:
INGREDIENTS:
Beeswax
Shea butter
Cocoa butter
Sweet almond oil
Olive oil
Vitamin E
.
How to use:
Just apply on lips whenever your lips feel dehydrated.
.
.
Quantity:
25 gm
.
.
.
Packaging:
About packaging guys, it comes in cute jute basket with wrapped in air tight transparent paper. So creative packaging I must admit. & The containers are glass containers with twisted tin cap. The cap is nice tight & secure, they are pretty much travel friendly bt I will think twice to carry on my handbag on long journey as they are glass containers. It will be good if they do something about glass containers & replace with plastic or fiber tub.
.
.
.
Fragrance:
LIP SCRUB:
LIp scrub smells exactly like pineapple. Its a very sweet kinda fragrance, sure you wanna this.
.
LIP MASK:
The smell of lip mask is combination of beetroot & carrot.
.
LIP BALM:
Dosent contain any smell.
.
.
My experience:
I enjoyed using this, this is something new for me. & Lip care regime is amazing.
I must admit scrub & mask really taste yamm 😜 lip scrub I gentaly message on lips for 2 or 3 mint & wash it off, it removes all the dead skin from lips & make softer.
Lip mask is something super new for me, this lip mask comes in a BURGUNDY colour, when I applied first time I wished it will good if it is a matte lipstick, coz colour is super awesome, I kept mask for 5 mints when it dried up I wash it of with warm water. It tightness the lips & helps to remove pigmentation.
Lip blam is enriched with amazing butter which helps to hydrate, moistrizes & nourish our lips. This lip balm dosent contains any kind off fragrance or tint. Its give a amazing gloss kinda look after applying. The lip butter is hand wipped. Lip balm has to reapply every one hour if you have dry or extreme dry lips.
you can see by yourself the products are 100% natural & organic. From now on words lip care regime is must in my life.
.
.
.
Frequency:
I used this lip care regime once in a weak. I recommend to use this once in a weak or once in a 15 days.
.
.
Price:
750 INR ( entire lip care kit)
.
Self life:
6 to 12 months.
.
.
Pro:
+ Removes dead skin cells from lips
+ Makes tighten your lips
+ Mask help to remove pigmentation from lips
+ Scrub makes much softer & smoother
+ Lip balm keep MOISTURIZE lips
+ Keep hydrating
+ 100% Organic
+ 100% Natural
+ Handmade
+ Crueltyfree
+ Freshly manufacture
.
.
Cons:
- if you have dry or extreme dry lips you have to re apply every one hour ( bt again it a chemical free products so no harm if you apply in every hour)
- they didn't mention the price, quantity & manufacture date. It would be good if the maintion on the containers or should generate a pamphlet or note about products details.

Comments

Popular Posts