BELLA VOSTE INTENSE EYE LINER/ KAJAL" shade ROSE WINE review

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
As you guys know me I love makeup, I can't live with out them. One of the most important makeup product which is part of my daily life it KAJAL
Kajal is something that I can't live without that. I think many of you agree with me. A simple kajal can make lots of difference.
& When kajal comes in different shades I had to add on my collection. So today I am gonna review
"BELLA VOSTE INTENSE EYE LINER/ KAJAL"
If you don't know about BELLA VOSTE then plz check my article about bella voste will be on my timeline.
.
.
FEATURES:
* Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested & approved confirm US, European & Japanese regulations.
* Intense & excellent colour pay off, no transfer
* 2in 1 benefits of an EYELINER / KAJAL
* Esiliye to blend shortly after application.
.
.
How to use:
* On the upper lid, draw a need stroke, starting from the inner corner of the eye & extending out words.
* Repeat on lower lid
.
.
Quantity / price:
0.35g / 249 INR
.
Self life: 3 year
.
Packaging:
It comes in normal khol kajal kinda package the sea green color kinda sheet wit khol pencil & all the necessary details printed on it. The khol it self comes with nicely finished slim pencil body color coded in bottom & all details printed on it with shade name. The cap it pretty tight so it won't open & glides ups & down smoothly aa well. All over nice & classy packaging.
.
.
Pigmentation:
The pigmentation of the kajal is amazing just awsome. The one stroke is glide on skin like butter no extra effort or nothing. They pigmented really well. Super happy with pigmentation.
.

My experience:
I always hunt for a good kajal. Kajal is my obsession from long time, I never miss a chance to use a good quality kajal. Offcource when we use something on eye quality really does matter. & Bella voste gives a good quality. I love shaded kajal they have really nice range of colours, I chose the shade  ROSE WINE.  A pretty colour that's give a very hot & saasy kinda look. One stroke is enough it finishes smoothly fro bold look two strokes are good. The imp thing this is waterproof, smudge proof & high coverage. It stays on eyes for 8 to 9 hour without smudge then it starts to fade bt dosent smudge at all. It has lite shimmer on it, its not exactly the shimmer bt it glows, I can't explain in words. Offcource you have to use yourself to see what I mean.
The formula is made in Germany.
.
Pro
+ Water proof
+ Smudge proof
+ High coverage
+ Stay more then 8 to 9 hour ( then it starts fade bt dint smudge)
+ Classy packaging
+ Travel friendly
+ One stroke is just perfect. ( Pigmentation is really good)
+ High quality product
.
Cons:
Nothing I could find.
.
Availability:
Amazon @bellavoste.com
.
They have amazing range of colours option :
1) Black onyx
2). French roast ( brown)
3) Grand rapid (green)
4) rose wine (wine)
5) royal breeze ( blue)
6) snow bell (white)

Comments

Popular Posts