All about TUZBA NATURAL

Hello folks,
As you guys know, hunt new products is my passion & each new brand which is 100% organic & natural I love to introduce you with those brands & there details.
So today I am introducing "TUZBA NATURALS" A 100% Organic, natural, handmade, verify brand.
.
.
About TUZBA NATURALS:
TUZBA NATURALS owned by Nisha Choudhry and Rohit jain. They operate there brand from New Delhi. They started there journey from 2015. & There Mission  is to reduce the intake of chemicals and preservatives and promote healthy living , love and treat your skin naturally not chemically !!
.
They have there own website from where you can direct order the products.
http://www.tuzbanaturals.com/
.
The products they send are freshly manufacture , they manufacture after they recive the order. So the products are freshly made.
Delivery: the products reach 3 to 4 days based on your location. I got my product in 3 days from delhi to chennai.
.
What I got?
I got 2 products from TUZBA.
1) Moon beam soap free cleanser
2) hair revitalizer (hair nourisher)
.
For Detail review stay stunned, & keep eye on my Insta stories.

Comments

Popular Posts