BELLA VOSTE PREMIUM NAIL ENAMEL in shade - 629 BLUE review

Gd evening beautiful people out there,
Hope you having great time, so weekend is in corner & you might have many plans bt first we all start with grooming our self. Applying nail polish is most common step.
Nail polish are one of most imp part of my life, from my teenage I like to keep big nails & I always keep painted them. Well I am not much nude colour person weather is nail polish or lipstick, I always like vivid & bright colors.
  Few days back I did purchase some amazing cosmetics from BELLA VOSTE.  I love there nail polish collection, they have various & amazing range of nail polish, sparkles, matte, regular, glossy, dull,  semi matte  or top coat etc. & Again this only brand I can say who give you amazing choices with affordable price.
  Well this time I choese only one shade coz I already selected various cosmetics, bt if I get opportunity I will try there every shade coz they are unique, best quality & affordable as well.
.
.
.
So today I am reviewing BELLA VOSTE PREMIUM NAIL ENAMEL in shade - 629 BLUE
.
.
It claims:
Imagine an invigorating colorful fairytale! magnify your fashion quotient with our exclusive range of rich nail enamel shades! steal the show with a striking finish that's brimming with flamboyance. The unique nail enamel formula is Made in France & Luxembourg and is suitable for all types and every occasion. Give yourself all the attention that you truly deserve.
.
.
Shade / consistency / application:
I am in shade of 629 BLUE which is a pure royal blue. I m obsessed with colour bt this color is tuff to find. The consistency of this nail paint is not thick it is very liquidy. As this is very liquidy you have to apply 3 coats to get proper colour. The bresels of this nail polish is very soft & even.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a round glassbottle, with black plastic round cap which is pretty tight. Packaging is normal not so special because of round structure it is easy to hold & apply.
.
.
Long lasting:
It stays for good 7 to 8 days. (How do I know?) I am reviewing this after applying two times this is third time when I applied. 7 to 8 days is really long time time it dosent chip. Well I dnt think any one like to keep more then 7 days, personally I got bore & I change the colour. My shade is glossy & it maintain glossyness for 7 days.
.
.
Quantity  / price:
6ml / 149 INR
.
.
MY EXPERIENCE:
Well aa I said I love royal blue color bt this color is really tuff to find in nail paints, they are so many type of blue bt not exact what I want, bt this is what I like to say PERFECT.
It stays for 6 to 7 days & maintain the shine, this is really a pro coz I am a housewife & I do all chores of house & after all that work if it is stays for 7 days with gloss, without chipping, then this is really a nice product. & Again it comes in a affordable price. This nail polish is 5 TOXIC FREE so as quality wise this is also a best product, after removing the nails dosent fo yellow. It keep your nails safe.
   For exact colour you need to apply 3 coats & it takes around 5 to 6 minutes to dry. Well 5 minutes is not an issue for me coz this is toxic free nail paint.
   About repurchase yes I would love to try there other shades.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ FORMULATION from France & Lauxembourg
+ 5+ Toxic Free Nail Enamel
+ Chip Proof
+ Long Lasting upto 7 Days
+ Excellent and even colour payoff
+ NON- YELLOWING
+ Affordable
+ Vaste range of colours
.
.
Cons:
Nothing I could find.

Comments

Life is not perfect, but your nails can be.
Buy best wholesale Nail Supply Store near me

Popular Posts