Review on "KESH COTTON SAREE" FROM @go_ethnic_go_chic

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
Hope you all are doing great. Its december & my dec start with a very beautiful saree from @go_ethnic_go_chic as a girl nothing make me happy more then clothes & makeup.
.
About @go_ethnic_go_chic :
So I got this saree from @go_ethnic_go_chic they are ahemdabad based brand, who sell all handloom sarees. There page is treat for eyes who love elegant handloom sarees, which makes you perfect classy & feel like royal. With affordable price.
The vaste range of khadi & cotton saree makes them special.
.
.
My experience:
I got kesh cotton saree which is half & half, I love the handprinted art, the metarial was so good & classy. What I like most they sell authentic metarial not like so many other pages where you see something in display & got something else. The saree has one meter of blouse peice so you can desgin as you wish, the staff is friendly you can ask any queries to them they are so polite & give ans. They talk like they are family. I am happy to part of @go_ethnic_go_chic
.
.
Quality:
Sure quality is A+ I got more then I expected. In affordable price range.
.
Delivery:
They deliver super fast, when I mean super fast it mean in just 3 days, so if you are planning for some spcl day you can assure there package will come earlier bt they dnt delay.
.
.
Saree details:
# Metarial - Kesh cotton
# Colour - ink blue on on top pleets & greyish base with black art hand print.
# price: 750 + shipping
.
.
P.s - * I am not paid to promote this saree so all views are my own & honest. Not forces by anyone.
* The jweallary in the pic is my own collection not sended by any brand.
* Plz ingnore the background clicked this pic on family function
.
#tradtionalsaree
#ethnicsaree
#sareeindia #sareetime #sareelove #sareeismyootd #sareeismyfashion #keshcotton #khadisaree #handloomsarees #lovehandloom #culture #indianculture #authentic #authenticmetarial #affordablesaree #mybeautydreamz #myootd #ootd #chennaifashion #chennaiblogger #indianblogger

Comments

Popular Posts