Maybelline FIT ME foundation shade 230 review

Hello folks,
Hope you guys are doing well, & enjoying your weekend, so I am here with my weekend review MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION in shade 230 (natural buff chamois naturel) as every one know fit me foundation is one of the best, I heard lot about it bt I never got chance to use it,  so finally I hot hand on FIT ME FOUNDATION & I choose even tone foundation for my skin the shade 230 .
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a transparent glass bottle, with black color plastic twisted cap, all the details are mentioned in container, it's a simple & sturdy packaging. Little disappointed coz this dosent have  pump or any filler so it's a kinda messey.
.
.
Consistency:
The consistency is quite liquidy kinda , bt it blends easily. This is not heavy or thick so it go really well.
.
.
Shade:
I wanted a eventone foundation, I am going through lil tan so I am in shade
230 NATURAL BUFF
.
.
It claims:
* Mattifing & refines pores
* Matches natural tone
* Natural seamless finish
.
.
Quantity/ price
30ml/ 575 INR
.
** MOSTLY DISCOUNT PRICE IN @mynykaa & Amazon
.
Availability:
@nykaa @amazon any departmentel sotre, & malls
.
.
My experience:
The foundation is ment for oily skin so mostly dry skin people can't be use bt here I wanna say, I am super dry skin & I really wanted to try that so before applying this foundation I apply nice mouistrizer on face let them set then I apply this foundation with help of brush & volla outcome was so much flawless & glowey, it blend so easily that I can't even explain. It stays 5 to 6 hour without breakage, it dosent look cakey at all. The formula of this foundation is really light weight, you can even feel that you applied something in your face. The finishing is just perfect. Latter on I set the foundation with loose powder. If you are a beginner & want to start applying foundation, trust me guys start with this. Super easy to apply with brush. This foundation gives nice coverage, though I dnt have any dark spots bt I have some dark circle & it covers dark circle very well that concealer not neded.
.
.
Pro:
It what it claims
Hide dark spots & blemishes
Cover dark circles
Dosent make you skin cakey
Lightweight formula
Blend super quickly
Stays 5 to 6 hour perfectly
.
.
Con:
- this glass bottle so we have to take care in traveling
- it dosent have pump or nozzle or fillier, we have to pour so it's kinda messy

Comments

Reana PK said…
Since acne-prone skin is sensitive, people with acne may find that certain makeup products, such as foundations and concealers, worsen acne or cause new breakouts. However, dermatologists from the American Academy of Dermatology say it's okay for acne patients to wear makeup. maybelline foundation price in pakistan

Popular Posts