NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM shade PRAGUE review

Hello folks,
So I am here with another review, bt first of all I m sorry, as I guys promised for 7 days 7 lipstick review I intrepted that, as some other packages arrived I has to update them, so now I am reviewing my forth lipstick NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM soft matte is liquid lipstick & I love liquid lipstick as they are just best. @nyxcosmetics_in
.
Swipe for swatch ➡️➡️➡️
.
.
Packaging:
the lipstick it self comes in colour coded twisted slim  & small bottle. The cap of the lipstick is black matte finish. & Every necessary details of lipstick are printed in lipstick
.
.
Shade:
My shade is PRAGUE which is fushia pink colour with blue undertone, as I love bright colors this is perfect for me, & I guss this is suitable for all indian skin tones.
.
.
Consistency:
As it written it self it's a soft cream which glide easily on lips, nice pigmented, dosent dry out your lips.the footlog applicator was nice quality.
.
.
Quantity/price:
8 ml/ 600 INR
.
.
MY EXPERIENCE:
I quite enjoy nyx soft matte, it was soft & smooth dosent make your lips dry, it stays 3 to 4 hour. Compare to price I wish it stays lil much longer, & as it transfer too it did lil disappointed me. At the same time pigmentation of lipstick was good semi matte finish gives a very nice touch to our look.& As it comes in small tube, this is so travel friendly this sleek small tube can easily fit in jeans pocket so sometime it is easier to carry.
.
.
Pro:
+Dosent make my lips dry
+Nice pigmentation
+2 application make lips look perfect
+Semi matte finish
+ Travel friendly
.
.
Cons:
- Dosent stay much longer
- It transfer
- expensive ( compare to quantity & 2 step of con I found it could be expensive)
.
.
Availability:
@amazon @mynykaa @nyxcosmetics
.
.
Made in China.

#nyx
#nyxsoftmatte #softmattelipcream #lipstick #lipstickweek #liquidmattelipstick #liquidlipstickindia #liquidlipstick #prague #mynykaa #nykaa #plixxoblogger #testnreview #pikreview #pikreview_official #chennaifashion #chennaiblogger #indianblogger #mybeautydreamz

Comments

Popular Posts