Review on AROMA ESSENTIAL lip balm & lip scrub

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
One month back I received some products from @aromaessentials after using for a month I am gonna review today there "lip scrub & lio balm" for berif details about aroma essential plz check my detail article about aroma essential.
.
.
Lip scrub Ingredients:
* Tomato
* Coriander extracts
* honey
.
It claims:
* Remove dead cells on lips
.
How to use?
* Wet lips, gently scrubs on lips& rinse with water.
.
For best results use twice a week.
.
Flavour:
*Grapefruit.
.
My experience:
I applied this scrub twice a week for a month which is fairly enough to give a review,  this scrub smells like honey & citric kinda they mixed all the hearbs in sugar, it gives little tingle in my lips as I have dead skin. After 30 to 40 sec tingleness wil be gone, it taste wonders 😜. I rub this on lips for good 5 mins & wash it off it help lighten the pigmentation also. After rinse I applied lio balm from aroma essential as well. This is a decent scrub sure I ll repurchase.
.
Quantity/ price:
20g/ 125
.
Lip balm ingredients:
1) grapefruit lip balm (2) lemon mint
* Honey
Vitamin e
Shea butter
.
It claims:
Soothes dry irritated chapped lips & moisturizer.
.
How to use?
Just apply on clean lips, reapply in 2 to 3 hours.
.
My experience:
They sended me two flavour of lip balm with same ingredients which is really great, the greatest thing about @aromaessentials they are 100% handmade  the fragrance & flavour are 100% natural. The grapefruit flavour is yummiest flavour I applied ever on my lips at the other hand lemon & mint is something different I never tried before, lemon helps to remove pigmentation & mint help to remove dead skin cell, this flavour may give you lil tingles due to organic ingredients bt it's not atall painfull. The lip balm does what it claims, daily use make my lips softer. Bt they dnt stay long have to REAPPLY in every 2 hour bt I dnt find any thing wrong about it.
.
Quantity/ price:
12 gm/ 175 ( each 175)
.
Packaging:
The lip scrub & lip balm both comes in white tub in different sizes, the lid of the tub nice & tight so no issue of leakages, hence they are travel friendly.
.
Pros:
Natural ingredients
Artificial fragrance free
Chemical free
Dermatological tested
Crueltyfree
Travel friendly
Affordable
Organic
Handmade
.
Con:
Lip balm dosent stay for much longer have to REAPPLY in every 2 hours. Except that nothing I could found.
.
How to order?
You can contact them @7760988272
Or else you can visit there Insta page @aromaessentials

Comments

Shubham Moghe said…
Thank you so much for providing the information about lip balm and how aroma essential impacts sales and profit.

Lip Balm for Dry Lips

Popular Posts