Lotus colorstylo chubby lip color 205 Russian red review

Gd evening beautiful people out there,
So day 2 of lipstick review week, my second pic is from lotus
colorstylo chubby lip color @lotus_herbals
.
It claims:
# long stay
# moisturising
# preservatives free
.
This is formulated in Italy
.
Packaging:
Its comes in white & pink cardboard with all the necessary details, the lipstick it self comes in colour coded twist up crayon, with white cap, the packaging is quite cool. Bt becoz bullet is outside remain the cap is fill up with lipstick,
.
.
Shade:
My shade is 205 "RUSSIAN RED" it's a very nice pure red kinda colour, it has a gloss on it so it keep hydrates my lip. Well as I am totally red clr person I am very much satisfying with this.
.
.
Pigmentation/ long lasting:
This has really nice pigmentation, it's glide very eseyli on lips & it's dosent smudge to, it satys for good 5 to 6 hour, then it's fade bt it dosent go it become like lighter shade matte lipstick which I totally in love with.
.
My experience:
I really like this lipstick, though matt are my love bt sometime diffrent thing give you different look, this is one of thoes, it stay 5 to 6 hour, then the red matte tint was amazing, it dosent smudge so he'll yes for me, the cap dosent open in journey so it was good bt the lipstick get spoil whenever I try to close so this quite down side for me, as this is preservatives free it's make spcl lipstick in my checklist.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Dosent smudge
+ Travel friendly
+ Preservatives free
+ Long last
+ Color coded twisted crayon
.
Con:
-only con is the danger of spoiling the lipstick because whenever I tried to close the cap I crashed with bullet
.
.
..
Avablity:
@mynykaa @amazon @lotus_herbals
.
.
Price & quantity:
585 / 3.7 g

Note** - i got this from @nykaabeauty then it was in discount.
Amazon is still giving high discount on this so you guys can check out.

#lipstick #lipsticklover
#chubbylipstick #preservativefreelipstick #lotus #lotuslipstick
#chennaiblogger #chennaibeautyblogger #indianbloggeer #mybeautydreamz  #longlasting #longlastinglipstick #testnreview #glamrada

Comments

Popular Posts