Fabeya APPLE CIDER VINEGAR body scrub & polish

Gd evening beautiful people out there, as you guys know a month ago I received 2 product from fabeya, body gel & scrub. Gel review is on my timeline so you can read. & Here is body scrub review after a month of proper use.
.
.
Ingredients:
Aqua
Glycerin
Carbomer
Disodium EDTA
Stearic acid
LLP
CAPRIC
IPM
Walnut sell
Organic apple cider vinegar
Natural fragrance
.
Caution:
* A herbal formulation for external use only, keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
.
.
How to use :
* Use small dallop in a circulation fashion on face body for gentle exfoliation. Can use with fingertips on skin, rinse off with warm water with in 5 minute
.
.
Packaging:
* It comes in a good quality plastic tub with tin lid protected with aluminum foil, packaging is quite good, as it's lid is tight it is travel friendly, in plastic tub there was a label which mentioned all the necessary information. & Its come in transparent seal.
.
.
Colour /consistency /fragrance:
*It comes in orange kinda colour with small beads of walnut sell. The consistency of the scrub is very creamy nor very thick nither very liquidy just perfect how to be a scrub consistency. Fragrance of the product is very natural apple cider vinegar, it smells exactly how every organic apple cider vinegar smells.
.
.
My experience:
I used this body scrub for a month. Once in a every weak, I wanted to use this for four to five time before reviewing & I guss a month time span is just perfect, I apply scrub on my wet skin & it's glides on skin very esasyli the small walnut beads are perfect to exfoliation they are not very harsh at all. The scrub also help to remove pigmentation from body ex ( some people like me have the issue of mosquito bite which leaves a black spot after we itch coz of our dry skin) this scrub helps to reduce the darkness of the spot & long time use can may be help to vanish the spots. For me this is really great scrub.
.
.
Price & quantity:
349 / 340 ml
.
Best before use - 36 month
.
Availability: amazon, snapdeal
.
Pro:
+ Not tested on animals
+ Handmade
+ Vegan
+ Paraben free
+ Sulphate free
+ Alcohol free
+ Phathalate free
+ Artificial colour & petrochemical free
+ Ico friendly
+ Travel friendly
+ Pocket friendly
.+ It does what it claims
.
Cons:
- well I dint find any con in product bt the aluminum foil is a lil con for me, if the replace this with plastic lid. It will be wonder.

Comments

sattvicfoods01 said…
Thanks for sharing this with us..
Satthwa Hair Oil
A+B Supplements said…
I think this is really unique body scrub that I haven't heard about it. Try apple cider vinegar gummies organic to boost your immune system.

Popular Posts