All about SKINWORKS PUNE LIP CARE KIT

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there, as you guys know I always told that a good skincare & haircare must.
Basically in skincare we do facials & when it comes to LIP CARE we only apply lip blam, is that sufficient to just apply lip blam? If you guys are following me you know very well I am fro very very dry skin family dry like sahara desert so my lips are also dry, being a lipstick junkie it makes my lips worst, so here is something that make my lips more soft & smooth.
Few days back I got a LIP CARE KIT from SKINWORKS .
.
.
About skinworks:
It's owned by Uma Sukhdeve
Based - Pune
SkinWorks was launched in 2016
The motive behind SKINWORKS is very simple. To give everyone access to simple products, nothing fancy about it.
It was so one understand how important it is shift to natural, to say no to chemicals and how all answers if they look close enough are in our mother nature!
It's so people become conscious about how harmful chemicals are in there skincare range and shift to natural, after all how many times have you read a chemical component, gone and google and understood what it does? With us you  know exactly how it's working and what wonderful benefits a product has. And that too all natural.
.
.
Skinworks is one of those brands which is #100%chemicalfree #organic #natural #homemade #crueltyfree they have nice range of skincare products do check there page.
.
.
What was in LIP CARE KIT:
IT was three step lip care kit following:
1} LIP SCRUB
2} LIP MASK
3} LIP BLAM
.
LIP MASK is something very new for me, I already updated on my stories that I am using stay tuned guys detail review about LIP CARE KIT with in 20 days.

Comments

Popular Posts