Hell Pore Vitamin Brightturn Peeling Gel" || Elizavecca Milky Piggy || detail review

Hello Folks,
I back with another review & today is something different, now a days k beauty is on trend. & It's proven k beauty has one of best skincare regime.
  Few months back I received some products from Elizavecca, I using there products since they reached me, I took my time use them so I can give you guys detail review.
I m gonna talk about there one of the product
"Hell Pore Vitamin Brightturn Peeling Gel" || Elizavecca Milky Piggy ||
.
.
.
Packaging:
The outer package comes in a huge blue white combination cardboard box with all the details printed on it. The peeling gel itself comes in a plastic tube with fliptop cover.
Packaging wise elizavecca did great job.

.
.
.
.
How to use?
Take proper amount & spread evenly throughout the entire face. Massage gently. When the gel is tight rinsing with tepid water.
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Plz prefer the picture

.
.
.
.
My experience:
The peeling gel comes white in a colour & it smells exactly like Lemon Soda. The consistency is thick when you took out from tube bt it becomes watery once you start apply.
  I apply this once in a 10 days. When you apply this you have to note some points.
1) take small amount of gel other wise it can get messy
2) avoid hairs & eye brows
3) if you have facial hair you have to take care when you off coz its gonna give you pain like hell.
        After 5 minutes of application I tapped my hand with water & start peeling off. The process of peeling on indian skin can get messy & ofcourse it's painfull as well. Bt it is very effective, it removes black head, white heads, facial hair, tan & make your skin super bright.
  After application I prefer to apply Aloevera gel or some ice to face it will calm down my skin.
Overall it's a nice peeling gel you just need to know right technique of using this.
.
.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ It remove black head, white head, extra dirt & tan
+ It's give super bright skin
+ Small amount is sufficient
+ Nice fragrance
+ Travel friendly
+ Paraben free
+ Sulphate free
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- it makes my skin dry ( I have super dry skin)
- it's painfull when you start peeling off
- it doesn't wash off easily I have to keep wash my face for 10 minutes
- have to apply ice or aloe vera gel to calm my skin

Comments

Popular Posts