Aloe vera Manjishtha Face wash by Kanai Organics detail review

Hello Folks,
How many of you satisfied with the face wash you use rite now? With every season change we need to change our face wash coz in every season our skin act different, dry in winter, oily in summer.
   So this summer to give a correct moisture & hydration I have perfect face wash which is 100% organic , natural no harmful chemical.
"Aloe vera Manjishtha Face wash by Kanai Organics"
.
.
.
Packaging:
The face wash comes in a white plastic tube with tic toc cap. & All the details printed on it.
  I don't like the packaging coz the cap doesn't close & when it reach me it already leaking. They need to pay attention on packaging.

.
.
.
It claims:
Our gentle soap free face wash uses ayurvedic wisdom & ingredients to gentle & effectively clean the skin. Ayurvedic herb Reetha is a plant based solution to soap & ideal for sensitive skin & while manjistha lightens skin discoloration & it's considerd an ideal solution for pigmentation & blemishes.
.
.
.

How to use?
Wet face with water apply product over face using small circles, rinse with clean water & pat dry.
.
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Aloe vera
Manjistha extracts
Lemon extract
Reetha extracts
Lauryl glucoside
CAPB
DMDM hydontion
Glycerin
Dm water
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
100 ML / 550 INR
.
.
.
My experience:
It has very sweet ayurvedic fragrance & it looks like honey the consistensy is runny it start foming once it comes in a contact with water, it lathers really well & gently it removes all the dirt & clean face very well.
   It gives a perfect moisture to my face & also it keep hydrate my skin for long 4 to 5 hour. After use of this face wash my skin doesn't feel stretchy, it feels soft smooth & glow.
   Regular use makes the difference and also lightens the pigmentation helps remove tan & prevent acne.
As it's suitable for all skin types, this is just perfect face wash for every one.
Do try it & let me know you liked it or not.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ 95% natural
+ 100%. Vegan
+ Lathers well
+ Clean skin very gently
+ Makes skin soft smooth & glowing
+ Prevents acne
+ Helps remove pigmentation & tan
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- packaging is big con for me, the cap doesn't close, so I need to keep it very carefully & gende cap dozen close I can't carry this on my trip.
  If they change the packaging there will be no cons.

Comments

Popular Posts