Best Face mask for Summer by Indus Valley

Hello folks,
In this summer where chennai humidity giving his best, I m ready to keep my self & my skin cool.
   As you guys know I was hospitalized, & now my skin is ruff, dull with dark circles. I need something which can cool my face, give radiance & moisture my face.
& For that I know where I have to take my turn.
Few days back I received products from Indus valley which perfect for this time. Indus valley product are 100% organic & natural.
.
.
.
What I received?
• Sandalwood powder - 149 INR
• Rose powder - 199 INR
• Aloe vera gel -199 INR
.
.

They are perfect to prepare a face mask which will help to glow my skin again.
.
● Sandalwood is always known as for his Radiance & glow. Which remove dullness & tan

.
● Rose is know for calming your skin & make more soft &, smooth & hydrate. it will add the extra rosy glow

.
● Aloevera is known for his soothing properties, aloevera will soothe & give the proper moisture & nourishment to my skin.

.
.
.
How to prepare face mask?
Add 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder, half tablespoon rose powder & 1 tablespoon aloevera gel, mix it for good 2 to 3 minutes until you get the correct consistency.
  Apply on your face & neck, leave the mask for 25 minutes & then wash it of with warm water.

◆ this will be the perfect mask for dry skin who are facing Ruffness, dullness or tan. It help to removes sun burns, pigmentation & give your skin a very healthy & natural glow.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Each & every product organic
+ 100% pure
+ This mask will gives you moisture, nourishment & hydration
+ Easily available on Amazon & flipkart
+ Affordable
+ Travel friendly
.
.
.
Cons:
Nothing I could find

Comments

Jones Hill said…
Thanks to share this post.aloe vera powder is a very good product.

Popular Posts