Chettinadu cotton saree by "PDS COLLECTION" || style your own statement

Hello Folks,
How many of you like indian style? I love indian & ethnic wear. Sarees are my most favorite & being a bengali whenever it comes to verrities of cotton or handwoven sarees i go crazy..
Hope many of you guys agree with me that cotton sarees give most royal, classy  & ethnic look. Every handwoven saree has a story.
.
.
I got this beautiful saree from PDS COLLECTION.
About PDS COLLECTION:
• This page is handle by very beautiful soul & lady "Priyadarshini"
• She operate from Chennai, Tamil nadu.
• They are manufacturer of "Chettinadu cotton saree"
Every saree is unique in desgin as they freshly manufacture & sale.
.
.

About Saree:
◆ The saree I got is pure "Chettinadu cotton saree" handwoven
◆ Colour : coffee brown base with dark brown border.
◆ Count: 80
◆ price - 800 INR
◆ Delivery - All over india 5 to 6 business days.
.
.
.
My experience:
As I love cotton sarees this is perfect, Chettinadu saree always add the classy look which I love.
I like the fact that each & every saree is unique in there page as they are the manufacturer they desgin only single peice , you will not get same desgin again, every saree will be different in desgin & color combination.

  So you can flaunt your saree because no one can have that same desgin.
As I always told you online shopping can be risky because there are many websites available they show something & sale something but PDS  is one of those which can guarantee you about the quality, there is no compromise when it comes to metarial, colour or quality.
  I recommend to each person who love handwoven saree do visit on there instagram page @pds do check there collection & order for your self or for your special one. You won't regret.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Wholesale Sarees by f3fashion

Popular Posts