Ayurvedic Detox Tea" by The Indian Chai

Hello folks,
How do you start your day?
I start my day with a perfect cup of Tea. Without tea I can even imagine of starting my day. I am addicted to tea. But I prefer my tea as health drink not as normal milk tea.
   I started this healthy addiction with The Indian chai. As you guys know they have amazing range of tea which is perfect to start your day.
.
.
.
.
"Ayurvedic Detox Tea"
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a paper pouch with ziplock with all the information printed on it.
The packaging is preety good coz of ziplick pouch you don't need to transfer & they can be easily carry where you want to take them.
.
.
.
It claims:
Ayurvedic detox tea is a simple yet effective way to flush out toxins from our body. It is a mixture of unique herbs that facilitate in cleansing your body & is also helpful in case of high cholesterol.
     It helps in clearing toxins from the blood, kidney & liver. The perfect detox tea drink to invigorate & detoxify throughout the day.
.
.
.
Benefits:
1- it helps in clearing toxins from the blood, kidney & liver.
2- it aids in normalising your blood pressure level
3- this herbal tea is effective in reducing inflammation and relieving stress & anxiety.
.
.
.
.

Ingredients:
Green tea
Cumin seed
Fennel seed
Coriander seed
Turmeric
Asafoetida
Cinnamon
Cardamom
Other Herbs & spices.
.
.
Self life -  12 Months from manufacture.
.
.
.
My experience:
It has a very strong aroma of a cardamom & cinnamon. Every morning I boil a cup of water & take one spoon of this herb tea & soak in hot water for 10 minutes, then I have this tea, it taste like more cinnamon with a hint of Asafoetida. It taste good & you can feel the refreshments. this tea has amazing benefits & it's soothing. It help you to reduce cough & cold help in stomach pain. & Relax you in fever. It always helps to reduce headache as his aroma & herbs property makes your mind calm.  So it has many benefits
  I recommend this tea to each & every person who wants to stay healthy. It keeps cholesterol in check remove toxins from blood kidney & liver what we want more then this?
.
.
.

Pro:
+ Refreshing aroma
+ Controls cholesterol
+ Remove toxins from Blood, Kidney & Liver
+ Controls blood pressure levels
+ Easy to make
+ Travel friendly
+ 100% organic
+ No chemical
+ No preservatives
.
.
.
Cons:
-. I could not find any.

Comments

Popular Posts