Vitamin E Moisturising Lotion from Neutriderm

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
Hope you are doing great.
Today's post dedicated to all Dry ski pepole, I have super super dry skin & that is really issue for me, cause my skin starts breakouts big I dnt moistrizes my skin.
  When it's comes to moistriser cream I became very choose coz very few moistriser are there in market who can satisfy me.
    I need a moistriser which can keep my face moistrise & nourished bt dosent make my skin sticky & oily or black.
I found something exactly I want.
.
.
.
"Vitamin E Moisturising Lotion from Neutriderm"
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
The outer comes in light pista color cardboard with all the details printed on it.
The creme it self comes in a mint clr tube with greenish clr fliptop cover.
The packaging is nice & sturdy.

.
.
.
.
It claims:
An ultimate formulation to soothe & hydrate skin without damaging cellular intergrity. A potent anti - oxident that quenches oxidized cells, inhabits free radical & activate healthy skin cells.
  Recommend for relieving dry skin condition, redness in sunburnt skin, acne scars & erythema as well as reduces the appearance of strech Marks.
.
.
.
Available @amazon & flipkart
.
.
Ingredients:
Purified water
Isopropyl myristate
Emulsifying wax
Capric caprylic triglycerides
Glyceryl strarate
Cetearyl alcohol
Glycerin
Tocopheryl disodium phosphate ( vitamin e )
Carbomer
Dimethicone
Dimethyl lauramide oleate
Lactic acid
Fragrance
Sodium PCA
Sodium benzoate
Choloracetamide
Triethanolamine

.
.
.
.
How to use?
Apply directly & liberally  onto skin, spread evenly & gentaly over entire area of skin. Use twice daily ideally after shower or bath.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
125 ML / 750 INR
.
.
.
My experience:
This moisturizing cream comes in white in color, this is cream base but the formula is very lite, once you start rubbing on your face it becomes water consistency, & after 1 minute it blend to face easily no extra effort neded, the cream absorb in skin totally no sticky feeling no white caste just like your natural skin with perfect hydration.
   It has very minimal fragrance, & once you apply it dosent even bother you at all. It keep your skin moisturize for 3 to 4 hour, then you have to reapply.
  I use the moistriser underneath my makeup, so it keep my makeup intact for longer time, it protect my skin to other makeup chemical or pollution.
   It also give a natural glow which totally love.
This summer is sotted with neutriderm moistriser
.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ It has vitamin E
+ Very lil amount pea size is sufficient for all over face
+ Dosent make your skin sticky
+ Can use underneath makeup
+ No harmful chemical
+ Travel friendly
+ Easily available
.
.
.
Cons:
- it's bit pricey ( bt worth buying one tube can be use for 4 to 5 months )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
Vitamin E Moisturizer
https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

priyanka thakre said…
Hi! This is priyanka thakre this is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Beauty Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!  
Dwibhashi said…
Thanks for Sharing This Useful Information. Useful Information,
Bulk Hand Sanitizer in Hyderabad . Dwibhashi’s Herbal Hand Sanitizer is the best Hand sanitizer In the Market. Dwibhashi’s Herbal Hand Sanitizer is purely Ayurvedic Hand Sanitizer. It sanitizes your hands and destroys germs and pathogens. One can regularly use this Hand Sanitizer.
Best Hand Sanitizer in Hyderabad . | Hand Sanitizer in Hyderabad . | Best Ayurveda Products in Hyderabad . | Best Beauty Products in Hyderabad .

Popular Posts