ASAP - As Simple As Possible" cereal bars Review

Gd evening beautiful people out there,
So today I have question for you, How many guys goes angry when you feel hungry?
Well in my case always, if I am hungry then I am angry so I need something to calm me down & cereal bars the best for quick & small hunger.
   Well I came across with A brand which have three variants of cereal bars ful of health & nutrients.
.
.
.
.
"ASAP - As Simple As Possible"
.
.
They have three variants-
1) almond dark chocolate
2) Fruits & white chocolate
3) cashew almond & caramel
.
.
Ingredients:
Rolled oats
Dark chocolate
Alamond
Rice crispies
Honey
Brown sugar
Butter
Liquid glucose
Milk powder
Edible gum
Strawberry
White chocolate
Milk powder
Raisins
Cream
Cashew
Peanut
** Contains added natural flavour
.
.
.

Quantity / Price:
40 Gm / 30 INR
240 GM / 180 INR
.
.
.
My experience:
These bars comes in a Assorted pack which contains 6 bars 2 of each flavours.
These are best to munch in evening, this is your solution to instant hunger,
I liked the bars with unique combination like Almond & dark chocolate or fruit with white choclate, plus they are very affordable as well.
Also you can give these to kids for there short break or you can these for hikeing so the journey became yammee.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ No added colour
+ No chemical preservatives
+ Affordable
+ 3 flavours to choose
.
.
.
Cons:
- they are lil sweet, other then sweetness they are good.

Comments

Popular Posts