Instant Glow Mask by Vedantika Herbal - Detail Review


Hello folks,
Welcome back to my page, I am here with another amazing product.
The brand I am talking about is VEDANTIKA HERBALS they have amazing range of ayurvedic & organic skincare products,  I used there body scrub ( ubtan ) earlier, & totally fell in love with that, so here is another product which is also amazing.
.
.
" Instant Glow Mask by Vedantika Herbal"
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Sympiocos racemosa
Ocimum sanctum
Berberis aristata
Cinnamomum
Camphora
Myristic fragrance
KOline clay
Santalim paniculatum
Rosa centifolia
Fuller's Earth

.
.
.
.
It claims:
A rare combination of herbs traditionally used to give radient glow in the skin. It enhances cells regeneration, improving skin metabolism, leaves your face looking years younger.
.
.
.
.
How to apply?
Mix one tea spoon of the face pack with rose water, add few drops of honey if you have dry skin. Apply thick layer over face & neck when it dry wash it off.
.
.
.
Frequency - use twice a week
.
.
.
Quantity/ Price:
70 GM / 250 INR
.
.
.
.
Selfie- 18 months from manufacture.
.
.
.

Packaging:
It comes in a square white transparent plastic bottle with tin twisted cap, with a thick layer. All the details printed on it, packaging is normal bt I liked the packaging coz its totally secure & safe for travel.
.
.
.
My Experience:
I like ayurvedic or organic products more then chemical infused one, this face pack is totally organic & works on my skin like magic, as I have super dry skin I used this with 3 drops of honey & when I wash my face I can see the differences.
     I mix this powder with gulab jal & honey & applied all over my face & neck then & I wash it off with warm water after 25 minutes. I seriously can see the difference, it makes my skin super soft, suffle & smooth & the glow it gives me is amazing, if you are BRIDE TO BE Then I am highly recommending you to use this face pack it will sure add extra glow on your face.
  If you have blemishes & acne on your face it helps to reduce them & twice in week can remove them, it also help to depigment  any king of pigmentation on skin.
   It has a string fragrance of karpuram ( camphor) which defiantly refresh your mood & you feel peaceful.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ Amazing blend of herbs
+ Makes your skin soft, smooth & suffule
+ Gives amazing glow
+ Helps to reduce acne & blemishes
+ Also helps to remove pigmentation
+ 100% organic
+ Travel friendly
+ Affordable
+ A ayurvedic product
+. Suitable for All skin type
.
.
.
.
Cons -. Nothing I could find.

Comments

Unknown said…
It’s really great information. Keep sharing, Thanks. Buy Herbal Hand Wash

Popular Posts