Sandal Turmeric cream by DEBON HERBALS detail review.

Hello folks,
Welcome back for another review, these days every one is busy many ladies don't have time to visit parlour,
So what if a brand launches all there facial product which you can use at home, yes A Brand which launches all the face/ hair spa range.
Today I am gonna review one of the product I received few days back from Debon herbals.
.
.
.
Sandal Turmeric cream by DEBON HERBALS
.
.
.
Packaging:
It comes in a Orange white square cardboard with all the details, & cream it self comes in a round white plastic Tub with twisted cap & secured with aluminum foil. All the details are printed on outer & inner cover.
.
.
.
It claims:
Made from rich sandal & pure extract of turmeric rhizomes. Has antiseptic germicidal action, heels & soothes inflammatory skin condition & allergic rashes. Helps fairness of the skin.
.
.
.
.
Key Ingredients:
Siketh tel
Turmeric extract
Tankhan khar
Sandal oil
In cream base
.
.
.
.

How to use?
Used for Facial & Body massage. Effective pre bath & post bath. Apply lil quantity of cream with plain water on the face or all over body & massage gently.
Wash with Luke warm water.
.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
100 GM / 132 INR
.
.
.
Selflife- 2 years from manufacture date.
.
.
.
.
My experience:
The cream comes in a yellow in color with thick consistency & the sweet fragrance of sandlwood & turmeric with definitely refresh your mood.
The cream is very thick so you need very lil amount, generally I take lil amount apply on face with the fingertips then I wet my palms & start massaging my face, I used this cream after washing , tonning & scrubbing my face.
After scrubbing it gives you very cool sensation to your skin which makes your skin very relax & calm.
I massage this cream for atlest 5 to 7 minutes then I leave it for 2 minutes, then I wash it off with Luke warm water.
This cream gives you very soft smooth skin & relax your skin & the ingredients like sandlwood & turmeric gives you a glow that you will fell in love with your self.
I recommend this cream to all thoes pepole who have acne blemishes or rashes, by using this cream all acne blemishes will go. 
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ It makes your skin soft & smooth
+ Gives a very radient luminous fresh glow
+ It makes your skin very calm & relax
+ Feel very cool sensation when you apply
+ Perfect for summer
+ Removes tan
+ No harmful chemical
+ Super affordable
.
.
.
Cons:
- it only shows key Ingredients
- they provided aluminum foil, I personally prefer plastic lid so no mess

Comments

Popular Posts