KADEL'S CLOSET Most Affordable & High quality Metarial clothes

Gd afternoon beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Well I did enjoyed my weekend because first time I went for outdoor photo shoot, may b pics are not profesional bt I am in learning process.
From my teenage I have special love for wide flare gowns or dress, hope many of you connect with me.
Bt the more flare you go more price increase, if you get something affordable on online the metarial will be cheep, bt how about trust worthy vendor? How grate will be if she gives you guarantee about metarial & the price is real affordable.
If you dnt believe me?  Then compare the price of same kurti with her page with another instagram store. You will find your answer.
   These days honest pepole are tuff to find, & when you find them do respect.
 KADEL CLOSET is one of trust worthy vendor.

.
.
.
About KADEL CLOSET:
This page run by a beautiful lady "Moushmi kadel"
She operates from Hyderabad
Her Motto _ to provide a trendy dresses/ clothes in a affordable price with nice metarial.
.
.
.

What I am wearing?
This is very beautiful wide flare gown with amazing color combination & tassels, - the Ash colour base with black & white with the hint of orange gives you very classy & elegant look & in same the the combo of black orange Tassels give you a trendy look.
.
.
Details about Dress:
Type - wide flare Gown
Metarial - Rayon cotton
Length - 52
Color - Dark cream base, black white print in top with black & orange tassale.
Price - 1050 + shipping (cod available only in Hyderabad )
Payment mode- Bank transfer / paytm
.
.
.

How to oder?
Simple step
1) visit @kadel closet
2) choose which dress you want
3) forward that pic & provide your adress
4) delivery time - 4 to 6 buisness days
.
.
.
My experience:
I m totally in love with that gown judging by the price, metarial is super awesome, soft cotton is just amazing for summer & you are getting this quality dress in just 1050 - totally worth it guys trust me.
She have wide range of Gowns/ kurti's / plazzo / Tops etc.
She sale what she shows you. Happiness on your door step, I personally compare same kurti with another & she is providing really in affordable price.
 So if you want to know what is going on trend.. or you want to create your trend just visit her Instagram page.
.
.
P.s - good news for plus size pepole coz generally most stylish dresses are comes in small sizes bt here you can get plus sizes dresses easily.
.
Note - from my personal experience I saw many page where they charge according to size like (x- 1050) (xl 1150) (xxl - 1250) but here in KADEL CLOSET she is doing honest business every size weather is L, or xxxl you will get in same 1050 no hidden charges.
.
.
.

Pro:
+ She sale what she show you
+ Metarial is 100% authentic
+ Colors are same show in picture
+ Affordable price compare to another instagram store
+ No hidden charges
+ You can ask as much querry as you want
+ Wide range to choose from.
.
.
.
Cons:
- nothing I could find.

Comments

Popular Posts