BRIGHTENING Bio Cellulose Sheet mask. With bearberry, Green Tea & Mulberry || LUXADERME New York || Detail Review


Hello beautiful people out there,
Hope you guys are doing well,
If you are following me from long time, then you know I am not a Sheet mask fan, as I feel they did not do anything to my skin.
But recently I came across a sheet mask which make me fell in love with sheet Masks.
This sheet mask experience is beyond any other masks experience.
So without wasting time let me give you the detail review.
.
I Received a sheet mask from, LUXADERME New York - BRIGHTENING Bio Cellulose Sheet mask. With bearberry, Green Tea & Mulberry.
◆Moisturize
◆ Energize
◆ Radiate
.
.
.

About LUXADERME New York:
LuxaDerme is an American skincare company. 
They guarantee botanical-based sheet masks and all there products contain highly-concentrated ingredients and top-technology beauty expertise.
LuxaDerme aims at building a powerful alliance of botanicals and innovative skincare products for everyone. 
This has resulted in a range of thoughtfully crafted multi-functional skin care products, aimed at giving you that extra confidence that would make you feel like the best version of yourself. All there formulas contain botanicals and antioxidantsalong with safe synthetics to provide to your skin an unique experience. Adding to the facts that all our products are PETA certified cruelty free. 
As They are here to make a change, Luxaderme  give back 10% of there profits in support of charity causes.
.
.
.

It Claims:
It's not just a mask, it's an Experience.
° Get an instant dose of radiance & glow in 20 minutes
° our innovative 100% fermented coconut jelly ( bio cellulose ) mask adheres to the face like second skin.
° this multifunctional disposable mask is pre cut & pre dosed with botanicals, anti oxidants & other premium actives like NiacinMide, Arbutin & collagen.
° Helps reduce hyper pigmentation & de tans your skin leaving it even toned
° use twice a week for best results
.
.
.
.
How to use?
1. Cleanse , clean & dry your face before using this.
2. Apply, open & gently remove the top & bottom mesh layer. Apply & smoothen the mask so that it seals evenly to the skin.
3. Relax, De-stress for 20 to 30 minutes & let the serum absorb to your skin.
4. Radiate, remove the mask & gently massage, allowing the excess serum to absorb into the skin.
Do not rinse face. Use excess serum in pack on hands & neck.
.
.
.
.

Ingredients:

** Plz consider the picture
.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
25ML / 500 INR
( CONTAIN ONE FACE MASK )
.
.
.
Self life: 3 years from manufacture date.
.
.
**Designed & formulated in New York, USA
**Made in KOREA
.
.
.
My Experience:
This sheet mask comes in sealed pouch, when I open the sealed I can smell a beautiful fruity fragrance, the sheet mask was secure by two mesh layers, I removed the top & bottom mesh layer & applied on my face, the sheet felt so delicate & so soft when I applied on my face it just became like another skin, this sheet mask is not at all heavy & the serum is not soo thick or nither watery it has just perfect consistency. 

There is so much serum left on the pouch & also on the mesh sheets, which I applied on my neck & full hands. After 30 minutes when I removed the sheet mask I can see the difference ( always remove the sheet mask from downwards to upwards) in that 30 minutes, I can feel the calmness, it make me so relax that I felt like I was in luxurious spa, after removing the mask I gently messaged my face, I can see how it make my skin moisturized, nourished & it kept hydrated my skin for whole day. This sheet mask brightened my face & gave me the glow I wanted.
It has some natural ingredients extract which impressed me like mulberry, bearberry, papaya, green tea, acai berry, vitamin B5 & many more.
This sheet mask is free from all the harmful chemicals & also cruelty free.
As it is for ALL SKIN TYPES, I recommend to all my followers to try this experience something beyond any other sheet masks.
.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+it does  PH balance
+ Dermatologist tested, non comedogenic, non allergenic
+ PETA certified, cruelty free
+ Paraben free
+ Sulphates free
+ Phthalates free
+ Petroleum, alcohol & artificial colors free.
+ It does what it claims
+ Made my skin, more radiant & brightening
+it moisturize, nourish & hydrate my skin
+ It does not have me any kind of irritation.

.
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- Nothing I could find.

Comments

Popular Posts