Hair Oil conditioning from Bff Skincare & Fragrance. Detail Review

Hello folks,
So after glam weekend this is time we should take care of  skin & hair.
Because I coloured my hair I avoid oil for some time & I can see the results as hairfall, dandruff, dryness & split ends. I am the person who give importance health more then style & I decided to start oiling my hairs as they need some health.
So I started using Hair Oil conditioning from Bff Skincare & Fragrance.
.
.
.
.
Packaging:
Bff skincare & fragrance have one of the best packaging, they are new launched brand on the market but they did not comprise with packaging.
The outer box comes in a autumn printed with all the details, & inner package oil it self comes in a round transparent good quality sleek bottle with pump & a safety cap.
This is first I saw hair oil in a pump bottle & I am totally loving this.
.
.
.
.
Ingredients:
Sweet almond oil
Jojoba oil
Argan oil
Lavender oil
Geranium oil
Grapeseed oil
Vitamin E acetate
.
.
.
How to use?
Apply on dry hair & message gently with finger tips.
.
.
.
Self life: 18 months from manufacture date.
.
.
.
Quantity / Price:
100 ML / 499 INR
.
.
.

My Experience:
Bff hair oil is very light weight, just how I like my hair oil, & as it name says fragrance, it has very sweet fragrance which help you to keep your mind & mood calm & refresh.
This hair oil is dose not feel sticky or heavy. The color is exact like sweet almond oil .
This oil is also suitable for colored hairs, as I was applying this on my colored hairs.
This hair oil makes hair soft, shinny & bounce. It give the proper nutrients hair needs. It makes hair stronger from roots, so off course it reduce hairfall. It nourished the hair & keep split ends free.
I am loving this hair oil do try it by yourself & believe what you feel.
.
.
.
.
.
Pro:
+ Handmade
+ Cruelty free
+ 100% organic & natural
+ Makes hair more soft & smooth
+ Prevents hairfall & dandruff
+ Helps to grow new hairs
+ A sweet fragrance which help you to keep your mind calm & refresh
+ Makes your hair more shinny & softer
+ Quite affordable ( as all natural ingredients are used )
+ Attractive packaging + travel friendly.
.
.
.
.
Cons:
- fragrance could be cons for few people.

Comments

MedPlusIndia said…
Nice Post. Also try dabur amla hair oil from medplus mart
Jack Henrry said…
Thanks for this post. we are providing hair oil packaging for your business. Also providing free shipping in all over the state of USA.

Popular Posts